Raven301

Secrets

As Glyph continued he observed Rember. Her eyes are yellow again Glyph thought as he suddenly stopped and threw his sword at a tree where it stuck 4" into the wood. Drawing his two knives Glyph began again, thinking Huh I guess I've convinced by subconscious he's a she Glyph laughed as he mimed stabing someone, I'll just go with it.

"Well, I wouldn't say you won't find the right person. You just might not find them now." Drake said with a smile, looking at the arena. "I'm going to see what's going on, but I'll probably join you inside. It's kind of warm out here and I'm hungry." He said, waving as Marley walked away. He walked over to the arena and opened the gate slightly, sticking his head inside.

Rember watched as Glyph threw his sword into the tree and barked, trying to say good job. "Oops." She thought, noticing the gate creep open. She tilted her head to the side and stood up and walked over to Glyph, poking his leg with her paw. She pointed her nose to the gate and slowly walked over to it, her ears down. She growled when she saw it was Drake and turned around, deciding to not mess with him now.

Edited by littlelizzie

((Glyph and Rember are in the arena, Drake was talking with Marley outside underneath a tree and now Marley is going back inside. Drake is spying on Glyph and Rember in the arena, and Willow is still inside the dining hall with Nove. Rember is also in her animal form and Glyph is figuring out little by little that she's pretending to be a guy))

((K, thanks for the recap!))

November

November remembered that she has to do the duel,. Once again she freaks out but this time a bit calmer. "So about the duel, who do you think will win?" She asked.

Marley walked back in the building, sighing with relief when she didn't have to squint anymore. As she sat back down, she began to write on her clipboard again. Drake is certainly interesting she thought I wonder if he really told me everything...

As Rember started barking Glyph spun around and spotted Drake's head. Looking down at Rember Glyph walked over, sheathing his knives. "Who are you?" he asked leaning against the fence.

Observing the dining hall Giniva walked over to where the shifters were sitting. "Are you almost done eating?" she asked them as she finished her apple.

Edited by Raven301

"Me? I'm Drake." Drake said, stepping into the arena and closing the gate. "Say, have you seen a scientist with short hair and a bloody shirt?" He asked Glyph, looking down at the dog.

Rember growled and sat down next to Glyph, her tail lashing back and forth on the floor out of annoyance. "Why is he here?" She asked herself, looking up at him. "Well, I know he comes here every now and then but why is he looking for me?" She thought, standing up and walking around Glyph. She sat down behind him and whined, lying down on the sandy floor.

"Uhhhhhhmmmmm" Glyph glanced at Rember wondering if she wanted him to tell this guy who she was, "What's his name?" Glyph asked knowing if Rember knew this guy he would say Rember if not he would say Scott.

"His name? Well, he tells humans it's Scott. His fake name is Rember, and I don't know his real name." Drake said, looking at the dog. "He can shift into a dog, too." He said with a smile, looking at Glyph.

Rember growled loudly and shifted back into her human form, walking over to Drake. "Remind me to never, ever tell you anything again." She huffed, putting her hands on her hips. "Honestly, you have to go and say everything." She sighed, turning away from Drake. She glanced at Glyph and frowned, hoping he wouldn't ask about her voice.

Sighing Glyph turned to Rember, "So how do you two know each other?" he asked turning back to Drake. As he said this Glyph quickly went and recovered his sword and bow before returning to the other two as he frowned at a bent arrowhead.

"Certain reasons." Rember said, looking up at Drake. "He's helped me out before. In a sense, he's like an older brother." She looked at Glyph's arrow and chuckled, "I'm sure the lab has more arrows." She said with a smile.

"I help Rember with the shifters. He sometimes has problems when they get out of the fence, so I cover for him." Drake said, looking at Rember.

Edited by littlelizzie

"I know." Glyph said sighing and he snapped off the arrow head and slipped it into his pocket, "But my dad gave me these." Slinging his bow over his shoulder Glyph stood again, "I always wanted an older brother." Glyph said stuffing is hands in his pockets, "Do you know how to sword fight?" Glyph asked Drake.

"Oh..." Rember said, looking away from Glyph. "I'm sure he'll give you more when you see him again." She faked a smile, pulling at her shirt. "I forget... Normal people have parents." She thought sadly, frowning.

"Me? Sword fight? No, not really. I'm good at hiding though." Drake smiled, looking at Glyph. "I'm pretty good at hand to hand combat, but I don't really want to fight now." He said, looking at Rember.

As Rember frowned and fidgeted Glyph turned to Drake, "Oh alright then." Glyph said as he frowned. I need to find a sword fighting partner he thought to himself "Do you know if there are any other shifters?" Glyph asked both Drake and Rember.

Drake shook his head. "I only know you and Rember." He smiled, looking at Rember. He noticed he was frowning and knelt down besides him. "You okay?" He asked quietly.

Rember hadn't heard Glyph and she flinched when Drake knelt down besides her. "I'm fine." She whispered, wiping at her wet eyes. "I was just thinking about something." She said, looking up at Glyph. "What were we talking about?" She faked a smile.

"Sword fighting partners." Glyph said changing the subject. He had noticed Rember's tears and tried to quickly change the subject, "Do you want to go see what is taking the others so long?" Edited by Raven301

((I'm sorry to make a pure OoC post, but we need littlelizzie. She's holding up the whole RP))

Rember looked at Glyph and smiled, "Sure." She said quietly, glaring at Drake. "You know, just because I look sad doesn't mean I am sad. I could've just been acting. Maybe I want to be an actor when I get older." She said with a huff, crossing her arms. She took a deep breath and looked to the floor, trying to forget about her parents.

((I can't really do anything because my two characters are talking to Raven's U_U I don't want to go to far ahead, and most people have gone on hiatus from this because Raven's gone. I can make Drake go off and find Marley, but that's really all I can do.))

Edited by littlelizzie

((Raven's gone? Hehe, didn't mean to come off as impatient, I was just in a lack of knowledge, most likely due to my bad attention paying skills <_<' I guess we could RP together, but I'm sorry if I looked like I was attention hoarding, I just get edgy when RPs slow down. Anywho, enough of my pointless rambling. I wouldn't mind a temporary 1x1))

((Yeah, it's fine ^^ The reason the roleplay has slowed down is cause the OP left for vacation~ Most of the roleplays I'm in in this section have slowed down because Raven is part of them and... *sighs* We can do a 1x1 while we wait for everyone to return :>))

Drake frowned at Rember's excuse and stood, looking back at the building. "I can tell when somethings bothering you, Rember." He sighed, walking off to the building. He said a quick goodbye to the two shifters and thought of where Marley could be. "Probably in the lab... Or getting something to eat, possibly."

Edited by littlelizzie

Marley looked down at the clipboard. She had gone from writing small notes down to actually doing work, and she was getting a cramp in her hand. She put it down and got up, walking down the hall only to run into Drake

"Didn't you go outside to watch the fight?" she asked

Drake looked at Marley as she ran into him and grinned. "The fights been put on hold or something, so I'm going to be in here while waiting for it." He said, looking in the direction Marley came from. "What were you doing just now?" He asked curiously, hoping he didn't offend her in any way.

"Oh, nothing, just doing some studies. I really don't mind if you look, but I won't sit right next to you and explain every little detail," she said, rolling her eyes "Anyways, I got bored and decided to take a break, and that's pretty much how I've spent the last thirty minutes. Why, did you happen to do something more interesting?"

"Hmm, you can just tell me what you studied, right?" Drake asked with a smile, not really feeling in the mood to read. "I haven't done anything interesting, honestly. I just stood outside and talked to a shifter." He shrugged, looking around. "He seems to enjoy fighting. Say, do you happen to know what happened to Scott's stomach? His shirt was all bloody." He said, feeling slightly worried for his friend.