Raven301

Secrets

"No, I don't. I haven't been outside all day - save for a little while ago, when I was out with you. Why, what happened?" Marley wasn't the type to care, but Drake seemed worried enough, especially since he was normally a laid back person.

Drake bit the inside of his lip and looked at Marley, "Well, I'm not quite sure. I just saw he had a bloody shirt." He said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "He's like a little brother to me so I tend to worry about him. I'm sure he didn't get seriously injured though."

"Oh," she said, looking down "The only family I ever had was Darren, and he can't stand other people. It's called anthropophobia, and it keeps us apart almost all the time since I live so close to the SSSP. Oh well, there are so many problems I encounter on a daily basis that I'm pretty sure that I'm not meant to be with others anyway," she sighed and looked at nowhere in particular.

"Um, whoa. That sucks. I would hate that. Although, my family doesn't like me, so I can never really go back to them." Drake said, smiling. "I wouldn't say you can never be with anyone; maybe you just need time to open up to them. Or maybe you have to give them time to open up to you." He said, looking in the direction Marley was looking.

She shrugged "No, I never really saw that as an option. You're normal, if you really wanted to be with other people you could just go somewhere else where nobody knew who you were. Sadly, that's not something I can do; it's really the whole reason I came up here." Marley sat down and silently cried to herself. She never made a sound when she cried, sometimes you never even knew she was.

((*takes a few steps back* wow, I think the RP just took a plummet towards depression))

As Drake walked off Glyph turned to the gate and called over his shoulder, "Coming?" he asked as he opened the gate. Wincing as the motion made his arm flare with pain Glyph quickly and smoothly switched arms as he stepped outside.

((Hey! For the next week I am living in a condo with wifi so I will be able to get on at least every night although days are still sketchy!))

((Sorry I disappeared for a few days! I'm back now though~ And coolio, Raven! ^^))

Rember grimaced and walked over to Glyph, looking at his arm. "Hopefully your arm won't slow you down in the match." She said, looking to the ground. "Just forget everything that happened now, okay? I was just being stupid." She said with a smile, walking out of the gate.

Drake was at a loss for words. He was lucky? He never really thought he was, but if Marley said he was... He frowned when he saw her curled up by the wall and walked over to her, crouching down by her. "It's alright. I'm sure you'll fit in somewhere eventually. And maybe your brother will come around and be okay with talking to you." He said with a smile.

Marley barely even heard Drake's words. She was exhausted, both mentally and physically. Eventually she fell asleep on the floor, not even caring anymore. All she wanted to do was disappear.

((hey lizzie, you want to start a 1x1? I mean, I kinda feel like this is becoming a different RP))

"Alright." Glyph said smiling back at Rember as she walked past. Quickly walking to catch up with her Glyph looked at her now brown eyes, I wonder why she hides from the rest of her race. Shrugging to himself Glyph walked over to the dining hall as they quickly reached the building.

"Whoa, she fell asleep..." Drake said, looking at Marley. "What should I do? I can't just leave her here... Or can I?" He asked himself, looking around. He eventually decided that inside was the best place to leave her and walked back to the lab, hoping to find a blanket. He found one and walked back out to where Marley was at and covered her with it. "Don't want you to catch a cold." He smiled, standing and heading towards the door that led outside.

Rember saw Glyph look at her eyes and she smirked, looking at him. "You know, if you have any questions you can ask. I typically don't bite." She said, stopping outside the door to the dining hall. "Once I get you out of here, I probably won't be able to talk with you again. At least, not for a while." She said, looking at Glyph.

((We can if you want to, Cat ^^ Send me a PM about what you would want it to be~ :>))

"I think I got it for now." Glyph said conscious of the cameras that seemed to be every where inside the building. Opening the door Glyph bowed gentlemanly and held it open for Rember, smiling as he did so. "Your scientisty highness." he said wiking.

(I've loved to be in this RP but sadly I just don't fit in. I hope you understand, but goodbye. I hope you have fun in this RP and I hope it's successful! Sincerely ~Cobra.)

((aww, sorry to hear that... well, I wish you good. Bye!

And I don't know. She seems to flick in and out (of the forums)

Meh, my character has nothing to do *forever alone*))

((CAN I JOIN?! I WANT TO BE A WOLF. JUST A WOLF SHIFTER. PLEASE?!

I read the rules. *whispers* Tide of War. xd.png))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((You can probably be a shifter, but I think Raven wants you to have more than one animal *Heartily laughs as if I'm an old man talking to a young'n))

((If you want to only shift into one animal then you need to have some reason they didn't learn anymore than their first ex. -growing up on the streets, wouldn't have the means to study an animal so transforming into new ones would be uber hard -Won't accept it, If you don't want to be a shifter you may try to lead a normal life and therefore not study any new animals. You can use these or come up with your own but a reason is needed! biggrin.gif ))

((Hello all! I didn't forget this, but yes, as Cat says, I tend to flick in and out of the forums :'C But I'm back now, and ready to RP!!))

Rember chuckled and walked into the building, looking around. "Your scientisty, huh?" She thought with a smile, turning to look at Glyph. "I don't know when your going to fight anyone."

(I don't know what to do with Drake. And others have left the roleplay and I just don't know what to do ;w; I'm sorry for leaving, but I'm back now!)

"Eh I'm sure I can find someone to at least duel with." Glyph said walking into the Dining Hall after her, "Maybe all three of you at the same time." he said absent-mindedly, thinking of Rember, Willow, and November.

Marley woke up a couple hours later. She found that she was now under a blanket, and could guess why. She really, really didn't want to get up, but did anyways. Walking outside, she sat right outside the building, watching everyone else scuffle about in their own busy lives. Edited by Psycho Cat

((I feel so bad for leaving but I'm now back! I will try my hardest to not leave again!! I'm busy right now but this will be edited to include my reply ahh. I really don't want to see this die and I'm sorry for leaving!!))

((Lizzie! For now I don't think a lot of people who took part in this are still around, but I'm certainly glad you're back.))

((That's an idea. I joined this RP when I was a pretty young member anyways, maybe level three or four, so right now would be a better time to get restarted.))