Raven301

Secrets

((Day - Morning I'd say about 8 or 9

And there indoors wink.gif

Holy cow people are still setting off fire crackers here!

Happy 6th of July!))

((Wait their indoors? OAO And I still hear fireworks over here, so your not alone xd.png))

"Not really. There might be shade somewhere along the fence, but I don't have anything to protect you from the sun. Sorry." Rember said, taking a step back and running into Glyph. "Ah, sorry." She said, moving around him. "It would be more shaded if you went into the lab, and more interesting. I'm just showing these two shifters around, than their free to do whatever they want to." She said, looking at Glyph.

Edited by littlelizzie

((I was thinking the Arena was inside the physical testing lab which is indoors... Now I am unsure and questioning myself))

"That's alright." Glyph said as Rember stepped into him. "Could we go check out the rest of the physical lab?" Glyph asked, "And can I come in here anytime I want?" As he said this Glyph spun in a slow circle thinking of how he could modify his sword fighting to an arena.

((I thought we were in the stadium!?))

"I don't really want to go back in, but there's no doubt that I'll burn if I stay out here, not to mention that it's near impossible to see. I have no idea how you people do it..."

Marley walked off to the main building, secretly jealous. It must be so nice to be able to walk around and play and mingle in the sun, while I'm confined to the shadows.

As she entered the building, she ran into Giniva.

"Oh, you..."

((Haha, in all honesty I have no idea where Giniva is. I should pay more attention))

((How about it just be the arena is outside the physical lab? That way it makes a little sense xd.png))

Rember watched as Marley walked off and turned to Glyph. "Still want to look around the physical lab?" She asked, still not looking directly at Glyph. "Or do you want to teach me sword tricks? I don't care either way. I don't think Marley will be coming back anytime soon, since she'll most likely burn." She said, looking to where November was hiding.

Edited by littlelizzie

November

After she left she got out and mewed. "I have a plan come to my room, after we see the rest of the physical lab." Nove turned into a African wild dog and sat down. Hopefully my plan will work and they won't think I'm crazy. She thought to herself.

((Yeah but the Arena is inside the building I thought. *Shifts mental picture* Now it's outside!

Giniva is in the Lab Testing area))

"Your room has cameras." Glyph pointed out as November said she had a plan, "Do you two still want to race?" he asked looking at Rember, "Or forfeit by November? And If you want to start sword tricks you'll need a sword, does this place have any swords?"

As Giniva steered Willow in to the testing area she turned around and almost ran into Marley, "Your back?" she asked as she walked into the lab, "Why's that?"

Marley shrugged.

"I got bored. Again." she sighed and looked down at her arm, then at Giniva's. "That and I can't stay outside."

"We'll listen to your plan here. The rooms are to dangerous to talk about anything." Rember said, looking at November. "If you want to race I'll race ya. It's fine if you don't want to though." She smiled, looking at Glyph. "They have swords here, but it would be pretty weird if I, a scientist, asked for one." She said, shivering at the word scientist. "So one of you will have to go in and get one, I guess." She muttered, looking from November to Glyph. Edited by littlelizzie

"Good point." Giniva said as they entered the lab, "But why come here? Why not go look for the shape-shifter camp, or try to catch others, or help us organize the experiments at least." Giniva asked as she got the needles for taking Willow's blood.

"You could say one of us asked for it." Glyph suggested, "I don't know if they will let us take weapons. Anyway what's your plan Nove?" Glyph asked, "I'm assuming your ok with me calling you that as you allowed Rember to." Glyph said.

November

"I'll race ya!" She said finally trusting these people. She turned back into an ocelot. "And after that I'll tell you my plan. Also I don't care what you call me" November got ready and looked around to find a strategy for the race.

(Who's gonna win?)

Edited by kingcobra2018

((Probably Rember, since she beat Glyph.))

"I could do that, I suppose." Rember smiled, turning to Glyph. "After we race, I'll show you both around and then you can decide what you want to do." She said, looking at her hands. "I'm still going to get you guys out." She whispered to herself, rolling her shoulders back. "So, Glyph, will you be the referee?" She smiled.

November

"Come on let's start this." She said to herself. She got even more prepared.

(How about she looses by 2 footsteps. Also no color because on mobile at walmart w/out code for color.)

((Alright~))

Rember walked over to Nove and smiled, shifting into a dog. "Come on, Glyph." She barked, looking at November. "Oh, and you guys didn't answer my question." She said.

((Short post >_>))

"Ref's ready!" Glyph shouted as he reached the other end of the arena, "Ready, set, GO!" Glyph shouted sweeping his arms downward.

"All good questions, none of them I feel like answering," she said "But for starters, I'm not a biologist, I'm a neurologist, which has next to nothing to do with the SSSP, which is why I don't help."

Rember took off and shifted into a savannah cat half way through the arena, casting a look behind her. "She's not that fast." She thought, shifting into her hawk form and flapping her wings. Edited by littlelizzie

"Alrighty then." Giniva said as she quickly took Willow's blood and stored it away for later testing. "I think after all the shifters get a breakfast we'll start the duel." Giniva said as she walked back over to the door, "Come on Willow, what do you like for breakfast?"

As the two shifters took off Glyph watched them with the sharp eyes of a hawk as he flew over the finish area. Rember's definitely leading right now. Glyph thought to himself as he looked down on the two shifters that were moving inhumanly fast.

Rember shifted back into her dog form and almost tripped on Nove, who was somehow caught up with her. "Whoa!" She said, sprinting the remaining feet and sliding over the finish line on her stomach. "Oww!" She hissed, morphing back into a human. She rolled over on her back and grabbed her stomach, flinching in pain. "Ow ow ow." She muttered, sitting up. "Not the best idea." She said quietly, dropping her male voice. "I hope I didn't tear my shirt up." She thought nervously, looking down at her chest. "Oh thank God..." She thought, seeing it wasn't torn up at all. "Y-You did a good job, Nove. A few feet behind me, actually." She smiled, panting. Edited by littlelizzie

November

"Sorry. Are you ok?" She asked Rember. She turned into a human and twiddled her fingers hoping they would forgive her.

Breakfast? Willow wondered out loud. She looked down at her stomach and realized how hungry she was. Oh. Ummm I usually have fruit in the mornings she said as her stomach growled.

"Oh, oh no." Rember smiled, forgetting to cover up her voice. "It's not your fault at all. I just lost my footing, really. You did a good job. You're pretty fast, even though you only stuck to one form." She said, squeezing her stomach. She squeezed her eyes shut and fell back against the floor, laughing lightly. "This really hurts." She muttered.

November

"Are you sure you're ok?" She said with a lite chuckle. "Laughing sure is contagious. Here let me help you up." November held out her hand for Rember "Do you mind if I call you Rem?" She asked.

((You ninja.gif'd me!))

As Rember took a fall Glyph quickly flew downward and shifted about 10 feet in the air. "Are you ok?" he asked as he landed squarely in front of Rember, "Do you want to go to the lab?" he asked as November helped Rember to his feet.

"Fruit it is." Giniva said as they reached the dining hall. Walking over to the buffet Giniva herself picked up an apple and bit into it, "Help yourself while I go get the other two shifters." Giniva said walked out the door

Edited by Raven301

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." Rember chuckled, taking Nove's hand and standing. "Just, bleeding." She said, lifting her shirt up to reveal tiny cuts on her stomach that were actively bleeding. "You can call me Rem, I don't mind." She smiled, her eyes widening at her voice. "Crap..." She muttered, her eyebrows furrowed. She pulled her shirt down quickly and bit the inside of her lip, hoping nobody noticed her voice.