Raven301

Secrets

((In Shattered Glass I just put a giant post saying "THE RP IS NOW RESTARTING" and that seemed to work. Sorta. That was already dead, buuuuut I'm sure it'll work here.))

((Assuming we can start, I shall now claim the honorary FIRST POSTEEZ))

Mayley liked the forest. A lot. It provided a home, shade, and it was quite far away from the public. Yes, that was a nice perk. And right now she was on her daily walk. Sometimes she met shifters on these walks too, but not often. She knew it was probably because she scared them. Admittedly, she would also be scared if her own kind were being kidnapped by people like her. But that probably wasn't the only reason. Albinism wasn't necessarily the very vision of appealing, but that had been the reason she came out here in the first place. And with that came her discovery of the SSSP, or as she deemed them "idiots." They disliked Marley, yes, but she visited often enough that they had to tolerate her. And that was exactly where she was going now.

((Yay, it's been restarted!! Before I post, it's a brand new, clean(not really) RP, right? So nothing ever happened between any of the characters, right?))

Rember growled as she walked around the SSSP campus, wondering if any new shifters had been taken into custody. She absolutely hated the laboratory, but she had decided to work for them in order to help shifters escape and return to their families. She didn't care if she got caught, because she had no one to worry for her, except for maybe Draco. She ran her hair through her short hair and let it fall loosely around her face, then shook her head. 'Sometimes I wish I actually was a boy.' She thought, looking towards the forest.

She slowed her pace a little as Marley approached the familiar set of guarded buildings. The guards at the entrance gave her a flustered looking glance and tried to keep her out, but she nonchalantly pushed them out of the way. They moved, but not with enthusiasm. It looked pretty much the same. Training area, tower, main building, and a few roaming shifters and scientists.

((Lol, sorry for the short post. Not too much going on.))

Rember watched as the guards moved aside and saw a red-head girl walk through. "She's a familiar face." She mumbled, walking over to her. She slowed her pace as she got close and stuffed her hands in her pockets, "So why do you come here as often as you do?"

Marley shrugged. "Why not? We're in the middle of an isolated forest. When I'm not studying I don't exactly have buckets of other things to do. Besides, I like coming here. Shifters are interesting, unlike the rest of the scientists here. I'm surprised they haven't gotten to the point of an uprising." She peered around the scientist to see a few of the shifters in question. "You know, your voice is a little feminine. You don't look that old though. How old did you say you were?"

As he opened his eyes Glyph groaned and blinked trying to recover from, what ever had happened. Realizing he was staring at a celling, and was lying on a bed, Glyph push himself up and then quickly hopped over to the door. Opening it Glyph looked out onto a hall full of doors, all numbered. I wonder. Walking across the hall Glyph pushed open the door and found a bedroom, similar to the room he had woken up he, which he assumed was his own. Walking back out into the hall Glyph whistled and found a muffled echo that suggested bigger rooms on either end of the hall. "Hello?" he called out loud and clear, "Anyone there?"

((Raven - No you have not joined, though both our users have Raven in them, perhaps that's where the confusion id coming from.))

Davina carefully headed in the direction she thought the scientists were heading. She wouldn't let this group get away like the last scientist she hunted. Davina had just gotten through trading a squirrel she had shot for a couple of arrows when she had climbed a tall tree and saw three scientists slide into the forest. Now she was sure she was on there trail. Suddenly, Davina felt a sharp prick in her neck and she crumpled to the ground. Davina woke on a bed in a nice room Where am I? she wondered. Suddenly she felt fear flood her body for the first time in months. Davina slowly made her way to the door and reached for an arrow but there were none there. She then reached for her dagger but it was also missing. Feeling even more terrified she slowly stepped out of the room. Is anyone here? she said in a high shaky voice much unlike her bold steady one.

Seeing a woman step out into the hall Glyph walked over, "Were you just caught as well?" he asked, sticking out a hand to shake, "My name is Gilyph-" Glyph cut off, it may not be the best idea for everyone to know who he was, "My name is Glyph."

Davina spun around to see a boy that was probably a little younger than her. Oh... I'm Davina she said starting to regain her stronger self. Well, I guess I'm captured. Huh, captured by my own prey, pretty sad. she muttered. Well, how long have you been here? she asked changing the subject.

"I just woke up." Glyph said, rubbing the back of his head, "In bedroom 8." Walking over to Davina Glyph noticed her posture, clothes, and way of speaking and quickly came to the conclusion that she had been a warrior or a hunter, and she didn't have her weapons. Running his hand over the handle of his sword, Deja smiled, at least they couldn't take you. The sword was made of a special material that responded only to it's master's touch, for anyone else it would be too heavy or burning hot or it was rumored it could even produce a gas that would knock the intruder out.

((Where's everyone else???))

Is this the laboratory? Davina asked. She saw Glyph running his hands over his sword.How do you still have that? she asked.

"Yes I'm assuming so." As Davina noticed his sword Glyph grinned, "There are two possibilities, either, A I'm clever, which is true either way, or B it's a high-standard sword made from extremely expensive material. You take your pick."

Ok... said Davina Well what did you do when you were still in the forest. I've never seen you at the headquarters.

((Sorry this one is really short))

"I bet you have." Glyph muttered to himself, his face falling when Davina mentioned never seeing him. "Ahh I stay away from busy places like headquarters." Glyph said instead, glad that she seemed not to have recognized him. I guess it makes sense, Glyph thought to himself, very few know my nickname and no one would expect me to get caught.