Raven301

Secrets

November

"What about me can I be in on this?" She asked. She turned into every form she had and then back into a human.

(Also very short. Also going to change Novembers color soon.)

"Hmm... How about Glyph and I do a one on one race and then whoever the winner is will get to race against you? Does that sound cool?" Rember asked November with a smile. "By the way, is there any nickname I can call you?" She asked, pointing to herself. "You can call me Rem if you want to, but not around the humans." She said, looking at Glyph.

November

"Sure, also you can call me Nove." She said with a smile. After that she took out her bow and started practicing.

(Changed her color.)

((It's bright! *shields eyes*))

"Hmm how about we make it simple, from this end of the arena and back." Glyph said as he walked over to the fence of one end. "Come on." Glyph said morphing into a horse and trotting the rest of the way. "Nove could you watch the finish line?" he whinnied, shaking his head.

((We can have Rember win by a few seconds.))

((It looks like a candy wrapper~))

"Nove, huh?" Rember smiled, watching Glyph transform into a horse. She morphed into a dog and pounced on Glyph's tail, her yellow eyes bright. "No horse play, alright?" She barked in a joking matter.

((Sounds like a plan~ it will add to Rember's past smile.gif))

"Fine." Glyph laughed, stomping his hooves. "Come on times a wastein." Turning to November he called, "Ready ref?"

November

"You bet I am! Ready set go!" She said. She had her eye on them to make sure it was a fair race. I wonder who's gonna win? She asked herself.

Rember quickly shifted into a Savannah Cat and took off, not daring to look behind her. "I have to remember to pace myself. I've been in this arena more often than he has. Ah, don't step there." She thought, jumping over a red spot on the ground. "Watch out for the blood!" She howled to Glyph, her paws kicking up sand.

November

"You guys are doing great!" She yelled quietly. Rember is in the lead and Glyph is in second. "You can do it Glyph, go Rember." She said not knowing who's side to choose.

As November started the race Glyph took off right behind Rember. Taking heed of his warning Glyph morphed into a hawk mid-gallop and powered himself just in front of Rember. As they neared the other side Glyph's wings started losing power and hence forth speed, Come on! he thought to himself as Rember pulled ahead, Speed it up! Shifting into a jaguar Glyph leapt the last few yards, but to late as Rember had already reached the tall fence. Laughing as he panted Glyph shifted into a human again. "Alright I owe you some sword fighting lessons." Glyph panted as he tried to stop laughing "Where'd you learn to run like that?" he asked as his breath gradually slowed and his laughter was smuggled, "It was amazing!"

Panting, Rember shifted into her human form. "My family always ran around in the forest. My Dad taught me how to outrun humans." She said with a wide smile, running a hand through her short hair. "The key to running is to pace yourself." She said, looking at Nove. "So, you know three of my forms. Care to guess any of my other forms?" She asked with a smile, looking back at Glyph. "Give me a second to catch my breath, okay Nove?" Rember called down to Nove, breathing out heavily.

Orchid swiftly walked down the hall heading towards the lab. Soon she was there and she started to set up for the next shape shifter to come in.

((sorry its short))

"Hmmmm some kind of bird?" Glyph asked. He really hated guessing games but hey he had just lost a race he should suck it up. "A fast one?" he asked as Rember started to regain his breath. "Anyway won't the other scientists think it's kinda weird that I'm teaching you?" He asked, "How's that gonna work?"

"A bird, yeah." Rember said, shifting into a hawk and landing on Glyph's shoulder. "I was thinking after I break you guys out you could teach me. I could come out every night or something and we coul train." She said, shifting back into a human and standing in front of Glyph. "I don't know if you want to leave anytime soon or whatever, but the sooner you guys get out the better." She said, looking back at Nove. "One more guess at one of my animal forms than I'm going to race Nove." She said, looking at Glyph. "One of them is a four legged mammal that is related to a dog, another is a lizard that blends into it's surroundings quite well, and another form is a sea animal that's a mammal." She said with a smile.

((Make it so he guesses the chameleon please |D))

Edited by littlelizzie

((Ok))

"Uhhhh chameleon for the lizard?" Glyph asked walking over to his weapons and picking them up again, "We could always just say you were observing me and practice in here where there are no cameras." Glyph suggested as he slung his bow over his shoulder.

"Heh, good guess." Rember said, following Glyph. "Correct, by the way. You're pretty good at guessing games. But, you only know five of my forms. I have four left." She said, looking at Glyph's weapons. "We could do that. I hate being in this place though, so leaving soon would be good. You're dad probably misses you too." She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah but if you wa-" Glyph suddenly cut off and whipped around, "My dad?" he asked cautiously taking a slight step forward, "Do you know who he is?" Glyph asked his eyes darkening until they were almost black.

Rember raised her hands up in defense and looked at Glyph, her eyes turning brown. "You're name is Gilypherin. I-I know who you are. I'm not going to tell anyone, shifter or human." She said quietly, her voice feminine. "You should be thankful you have a parent." She said sadly, her eyes changing yellow again and dropping to the floor. "Why does it matter who he is though?" She asked, looking up at Glyph cautiously.

Edited by littlelizzie

"Oh. Ok." Glyph said as he picked up his two knives, "Well if any of the scientists found out who I was I could be used as a bargaining chip." Glyph said as he then flipped his sword up with the tip of his toe. Glyph deftly caught it and sheathed it before looking at Rember his eyes lighter now. "Back to the sword lessons thing, If you want to be really good we should start now." Glyph quickly changed the subject, "Most experts start when they are 11 or 12."

"I'll make sure no scientists find out." Rember promised, watching Glyph. "Well, I'm fifteen so it's only a four or three years difference. How old were you when you started fighting?" She asked Glyph, choosing to avoid eye contact with him for a bit. "I let my real voice slip. That's really not good." She thought, stuffing her hands in her pockets.

((My kitteh patients is running low. I'm coming back now))

Marley looked up at the canopy of the pine forest, sighing and listlessly walking in a circle.

"There's nothing to do here," she said "Except, maybe, going back. Looks like I'll have to..."

As she came back to the SSSP, she heard some voices coming from the arena. As she walked over, she peeked over the fence - which was only a little shorter than her - and noticed two people: a shifter and a scientist.

"Hello,"

November

"You know I could hear that and I think that it's cool." She said under her breath. "I'm thinking that I'll loose seeing how fast you were." She said. November heard a hello. :Guys be quiet." She whispered real fast. "Hide somewhere." She told them. After that she turned into an ocelot and hid under a small ditch.

Rember smiled at Nove than heard a simple hello come from over the fence. She looked around the perimeter of the fence and sighed when she saw it was Marley. "Go hide somewhere like Nove said. I'll try to shoo her away." Rember said to Glyph, nodding to where Marley was at. She walked over to Marley and smiled, "Hello Marley. Didn't you say you'd be on your way because there was nothing interesting to do here?" She asked, frowning because she couldn't see the person she was talking to.

"Ehh when I was about 7" Glyph muttered looking at Rember somethings different about him he thought to himself. Turning as November said to hide Glyph quickly spotted Marley, "I thought you left." Glyph said as he walked over to the fence.

Marley climbed over the fence despite the gate that was only a short way away.

"Yeah, I left, but the forest is more empty than here, so I came back." she said "Also, do you have something I could stand under? It's too bright out here."

((Is it night or day?))