Raven301

Secrets

Rember's face flushed pink and she looked at the ground. "Right. I was just... Testing you." She muttered, looking at Glyph. "He's still going to have a hard time sparring tomorrow." She said, looking at Giniva. "Will you really make him spar with his arm as messed up as it is?" She asked.

Cody

"If you're really that worried let me fix it." He said undoing the bandage. Well here's some disinfection ointment." He said applying it. "Let's stich it up." He stiched it up and put the bandage on. "Alright now for the blood sample." He got the blood sample.

(HAPPY 4 OF JULY!)

"I am ambidextrous." Glyph pointed out opening and closing both hands, "And I'm pretty good with a sword." as he said this Glyph mentally shrugged he was a master sword fighter, one of the best among the shape-shifters, but he didn't have to tell them everything about him did he? "I'm fine with fighting tomorrow." Glyph said with a grin, his eyes sparkling a pale emerald.

((Right back at cha!))

Edited by Raven301

"Oh, than have fun fighting." Rember frowned. She hated the fact the shifters had to fight each other. "Just don't let your right arm get hit." She muttered, looking around the lab. "They're both free to wander after you get his blood, right?" She asked Cody.

((Happy 4th to you Cobra~))

November

"I really don't want tomorrow to come." She said. November started to pace around.

(We just watched the fireworks!)

Cody

"Yes they are." He said replying to Rember. "You two are free to go now. But will someone please get Willow?" He asked.

(Is it night or day?)

((It's morning in the roleplay~))

Rember smiled at Cody and grabbed Glyph and November's hands. "Can you go get her, Giniva? I'm going to show these two around." She said, looking at Giniva. She looked at Glyph's hand then frowned, moving her hand so she was holding his wrist. "Where do you two want to go first?" She asked the with a fake smile.

((Wow, I sleep for one night and the next morning I'm faced with a wall of text! That's what happens when you don't stay up for the Forth...)

Marley listlessly looked around the room, standing up perfectly straight, arms behind her back; she certainly looked a lot more proper than she was. Without a word, she left the SSSP and wandered back into the forest. She would have stayed, but it was already morning and if she waited until day then things would become very hard for her, being an albino and whatnot. Unfortunately, she was still faced with nothing to do. I guess I'll just have to make something up, she thought.

((Any adult shifters out there?)

((Nope, not yet))

"Sure" Giniva told Rember as she walked out into the hall. Coming to Willow's room Giniva opened it slowly and walked in. "I am here to take you to your first lab testing." Giniva told Willow, "Follow me."

"Uhhh can I see where we're fighting?" Glyph asked once again as they walked out into the hall, "Or I guess the other lab?" Glyph asked wondering what other stuff would be expected from him.

Willow sat on the stool until another woman came in. Sure said Willow after she told her to come to the lab. Following her out of the room, she asked Ummm, what kind of tests will you be doing on me today?

"Sure thing." Rember smiled, walking out of the lab. She turned left and opened the door, stepping out of the way so the two could leave. "The place you two are going to be fighting is to the right. You should see it; there's a big fence around it." She said, closing the door when both had gone through. "I don't really know if you can use your animal form in the arena... But, um, go ahead and look around." She mumbled, looking to the ground. Edited by littlelizzie

November

November followed them and said once nobody was there "Do you think we should escape after the spar?" Her hands were fidgeting waiting for a reply. "Also after that do you think we could meet Willow?"

"Today we will be taking blood then you will be put in an arena for a three way duel." Giniva told Willow as they reached the testing lab, "In here please."

"Like it's impossible or its against the rules?" Glyph asked as he walked over to study the space he would be fighting with, "And what weapons do we get to use?" he asked as he drew his green-tinted sword and studied it looking for nicks or rust. "I think trying again now is too soon as well as" Glyph leaned in and dropped he voice to a whisper, "they have cameras everywhere."

((What does the arena look like?))

Edited by Raven301

Rember nodded, agreeing with Glyph. "There are even cameras in your guy's rooms, which makes it really hard for me to talk and formulate an escape plan." She whispered, looking at November. "However, I still manage to do it. You two aren't the first people I've broken out of here, and you won't be the last." She smiled, looking at the arena. The metal fence that surrounded it was tall, about six feet. The ground inside was covered in sand and underneath the sand was concrete that had blood stains. The size of the arena was equal to that of a football field, if not a little smaller. She looked at Glyph and frowned, "I don't actually know the rules of the arena. I've never watched a fight." She frowned, looking around. "All I know is that shifters have died in there. However..." She paused, her face brightening. "It's the only place that doesn't have cameras." She said with a smile. "We can see Willow after you guys go in the arena. Maybe Giniva will be cool and tell her where we're at so I don't have to go get her." She said to November, chuckling a bit.

((There's a gate in the front that everyone had to go through to enter the arena))

((Ok!))

As Glyph slid his sword back into it's scabbard he turned to Rember with a grin. "Well come watch ours!" Glyph told Rember slapping her on the back, "Have you seen many shape-shifter duels back home?" he asked quietly as he walked over to the gate. "Do we get to use any weapons we have?" Glyph asked as he tried to open the gate.

((Is the gate locked?))

((Nope~))

Rember flinched as Glyph smacked her back and looked at him. "No, actually. I didn't watch any fights because my parents didn't want me to." She muttered, her face dark. "You're opening the gate the wrong way. It pushes open." She said, walking over and pushing the gate open. "You might get to use your weapons, I don't know." She said, looking around. "So, no cameras in here. Ask me anything you want to." Rember smiled, turning to face the two.

"Ummmm how long does it usually take for you to break shape-shifters out of here?" Glyph asked as he started walking the perimeter of the arena, "How many have you helped out?" Drawing his sword again Glyph quickly went through a complex sword fighting form before resheathing and dropping down to pick up some of the sandy floor.

"Anywhere from a day to two weeks, roughly." Rember shrugged, watching as Glyph went through a sword routine. "Remind me to not get on your bad side." She muttered, walking over to him. "However, you might not be able to use weapons in the fight. Try fighting without a weapon, use your animal forms instead." She said, pulling his sword out of its sheathe. "You can have it back once you show me all of your forms. I need to see them so I know what form your best at, and what form is fastest." She said, swinging his sword around. "Ah, and to answer you're other question, I've helped out a lot of shifters. More than ten but less then one hundred." She said with a smile, holding the sword behind her back.

Edited by littlelizzie

"Hey not fair!" Glyph said laughing as he suddenly pulled out his two knives, "You think that's gonna stop me!" Spinning Glyph prodded Rember's side with the handle of the blade before slapping his wrist to make him let go of the sword, "Come on! you don't even know how many weapons I have with me!" Laughing again Glyph was suddenly in front of Rember "Can't catch me!"

Rember's face flushed when Glyph stood in front of her and she smirked. "You can't have that many weapons on you. Lets see..." She looked Glyph up and down than side stepped around him, grabbing his bow. "A bow." She pulled it back and released it, hearing it snap against his back. She side stepped around him again and scooped up his sword. "A broad sword." She said, pointing it at him. She leaned against it and smiled, than hopped over it and grabbed his hands, immobilizing them. "And two daggers." She said, releasing his hands. "You said I wouldn't be able to catch you." She leaned in and smirked, "Wanna make a bet on that? I know what forms you can transform into and you don't know any of my forms, except maybe my hedgehog." She said with a grin. "I'll race you. Toss your weapons aside though and let me see if I missed anything." She said, leaning back and looking Glyph over again.

"Sure." Glyph said tossing his daggers away and slinging off his bow, "Nothing else." He said raising his arms, "Check if you want." he said spinning in a slow circle, "Then you can try to catch me." Edited by Raven301

Rember looked Glyph over and smiled. "I doubt you have anymore weapons. If you did, I would have found them." She said, moving his arms down to his sides. "I'll give you a head start. How about if I win, you teach me how to fight with a sword?" She asked with a smile. "Seeings how I have no idea how do to any fancy footwork." She said, looking at Glyph.

"All right and if you don't catch me?" Glyph asked Rember raising one eyebrow, "Then what?"

((So short *faints*))

Edited by Raven301

"Hmm..." Rember put a hand to her mouth. "You get to tease me for being to slow? Or you get to embarrass me a lot, whatever floats your boat." She shrugged, "If neither of those work you can come up with your own thing. Now, where are we racing to?" She asked.