Raven301

Secrets

Marley didn't sit down. She instead stood up with her usual straight posture, knowing that she was probably intimidating someone. ((Marley stands at 6' 3")) As she studied the room, she notice one scientist was off. Although, instead she began to start up a conversation.

"Hello there," she said "And what's your name?"

((Giniva's talking to me? Well, too bad for her, because I'm talking to you))

Edited by Psycho Cat

"It depends on how deep your wound is." Rember said, looking at Glyph. "If the bullet only grazed you, I might not stich it up. If it is still inside of you, I'll probably have to stich it up." She explained, looking up at Marley. "Um, hi." She said, pulling on Glyph's right arm to look at it. "I'm Scott. Who're you?" She asked, not trusting the girl to tell her non-real name.

((Cat, nobody can tell that Rember is a girl. Unless she lets something slip~))

((Can do! tongue.gif Just let me post this and then the edits may begin. And in all honesty, I saw this coming, but was too lazy to do anything about it. Meh, when you're a cat, you do stupid things))

"Scott, huh? That's kind of a stupid name. Although I could care less. Anyways, if you hadn't heard, I'm Marley Cypher. I come and go as I please. By the way, you're pretty short, did you drink a lot of coffee when you where a kid?"

(Marley thinks everyone is short. Most of the time the character isn't all that short))

Rember frowned at Marley. "Sorry you don't like my name, but it's what my parents named me." She said, looking up at Marley. "Oh yeah, I drank at least fifteen cups of coffee everyday when I was little." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "How did you get in this building if you don't work here?" She asked with a frown.

"Uhhh hello? Gunshot wound here." Glyph said looking quizzically at Rember/Scott. "It looks like it went all the way through but it still looks bad." Glyph said, "But I'm not a doctor."

"Anyway I can," she said "This time there just happened to be a really wimpy guard on duty. And really, you are super short. You must be at least two feet shorter than me. At the same time, you're all kinda short. And you, I've suffered far worse than a gunshot wound, so shut up and tuck it in"

((I can only assume you're height, although you're fifteen))

"I'm not a doctor either." Rember thought with a frown, looking at Glyph's arm. She put some alcohol on it and started rubbing his arm with a cotton ball, finding the bullet had indeed gone through. She looked up at Marley and growled, "I'm 5'5", for your information. You're just abnormally tall." She said, looking back at Glyph. "You're distracting me, so if you would please go elsewhere that would be great." She said coldly, getting a new cotton ball.

"Don't poke the bear with a stick," Marley snarled. Being called things like "abnormal" and "weird" set her off. "Well then," she said turning to the shifter "Who are you? Seems to be that meeting and greeting are the only things that I can do right now, since this idiot doesn't even deserve to be looked at."

Rember frowned at Marley's comment but chose to not say anything. "You don't have to answer her, you know." She said to Glyph, looking at his wound. "The good news is that the bullet went through." She said, looking at Glyph's face. "I'm going to have to put gauze in the wound though, and wrap it up." She said. Edited by littlelizzie

"I'm Glyph." Glyph said to Marley, "What's the harm?" he asked, "Apparently everyone here already knows my name." he said. "Alright gauze it is" Glyph added sticking out his arm, "Wrap me up doctor."

"Alright, good enough," Marley said "But there's still nothing to do." she sighed "Oh well... By the way, you're doing it wrong," she said as she took the alcohol and gauze from Scott, taking control of the situation in an annoying and blunt manner.

"Um, excuse me?" Rember asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "How exactly am I doing it wrong? If you try to stich it up, you have to go inside the wound and stich up the muscle. The only thing one can do is put the guaze inside his wound and wrap it up." She explained, glaring at Marley. "You should keep to brains and let me do his arm." She said, her voice softening. "I'll take your advice, but I think it's a bad idea to stich him up, if that's what you're going to do." She said, trying to restart the conversation more pleasantly.

"Stitch him up? If a wound like that got infected the best case scenario would be him getting out alive minus an arm. Look, if you disagree with me, go mope somewhere else, because I can see that I know far more than you," she said "Have you done a neurosurgery? No, chances are that you have not. So if you think I'm falsely accusing you of your lack of abilities, then I apologize for having more experience than you."

Cody

"You're both beautiful girls" He said knowing Rember was a boy but they were acting like they were both girls. "Now stich him up and hand him over." He said. "The blood test should be going on now, and Ms. Tall do you think you should be here?" He asked.

Rember frowned. "I would think a brain is different than an arm. Or a spine, which neuro scientists also work on. Aren't brains and regular arm muscle different?" She asked, cocking an eye brow. "Just tell me if your going to stich him up. If you aren't going to, than I'll gladly let you work on him. However, you didn't make it clear if you would stitch him up or not." She said, looking at Marley. She frowned at Cody, "We didn't ask for your input, bud. Just go back and wait." She growled. Edited by littlelizzie

Cody

"Will one of you get Willow please." He asked. "Make sure she gets here soon though." He looked at his chart. "Tomorrow you two will be sparring also Willow will be joining you." He said reading it carefully.

Marley opened her mouth to respond to Scott, but turned around and glared at the other scientist.

"Please, if you wish to not die, then do not call me names. I'm sorry that you are exponentially short, but there is nothing I can do about that. If I want to be here, then I will. Just who are you to tell me what to do?"

((Can't use color because I'm on a phone))

As the two scientist fussed over him Glyph turned his attention to Cody, "So a three way spar?" Glyph asked, "Or like a tournament?" he asked looking at Marley. She is pretty tall.

Cody

"Three way spar of coarse." He said. "And I'm sorry but it's fun to be evil."

November

"I hate sparring." She groaned. "I hardly know how to fight." She whispered to herself.

"I guess I'm part evil then." Glyph murmured to himself as he realized he was looking forward to the coming fight. "I won't hurt ya to bad." Glyph joked to November, his bright green eyes reassuring. I wonder if the Willow is a good fighter. Glyph thought to himself as he looked November up and down.

November

"Thanks." She said chuckling a bit. "I'll try to go hard on you." Hopefully I'll be good at this. She thought. "How do you think Willow will fight." She asked Glyph. "Cody, do you really enjoy all of this?"

Cody

"Of coarse I do." He said smiling.

"I was just thinking the same thing." Glyph said to November. As he looked at her he made a mental note, Sersiously don't hurt either of them he told himself, at least not badly. Turning to Cody he asked, "Umm could we move things along? And then could I see where were sparring tomorrow?"

"Sure thing cupcake." Giniva responded to the question that was not aimed at her. Moving Rember aside Giniva cleaned out Glyph's would and neatly stitched it up before wrapping a tight bandage around it and pulling Glyph towards Cody and his blood sampling. "You decide if he gets to see the arena." Giniva told Cody, "As it is your experiment."

Rember looked at Giniva and growled. "The one thing you aren't supposed to do with a bullet wound that goes all the way through is stitch it up! Unless you stitch up the muscle and nerves also, which I didn't see you do." She said with a glare. "Now it's going to get infected and he won't be able to spar tomorrow." She scowled, crossing her as over her chest. "And you didn't stop his bleeding. Honestly, you call yourself a scientist?" She hissed.

((I'm on my iPod now so no color. Hopefully I'll have my own computer back tomorrow~))

Edited by littlelizzie

"The pressure from the bandange will stop the bleeding and the muscles will heal on their own." Giniva said calmly as she turned to face Rember, "As long as you disinfect throughly and cut away dead tissue a stitch is the best thing." As Giniva said all this she peered closely at Rember, He should know this Giniva thought to herself.