Raven301

Secrets

"Ok I'm Giniva and I do all kinds of animal sciences." Giniva replied seeing no harm in telling this.

Gosh this kid is confusing! Glyph thought to himself as they continued down the stairs, "So what kind of stuff do you do?" Glyph said, "And why are humans so interested in us?"

"Yes, of course," Marley said, rolling her eyes "You know it, I know it: I'm not an idiot! The SSSP is not just `animal sciences`" Marley relaxed her arm, but still kept wary "You're not even worth the time."

She went back into the forest, but at the same time followed Giniva behind her back. An interesting outcome was sure to ensue from this

Rember cast a side look to Glyph and smiled, turning to look down the stairs again. "So now he's taken an interest in me. Intriguing approach, I must admit." She thought. "All sorts of things. Right now I'm in the process of breaking two shifters out of this lab." She laughed, "No, though. Let's see... We do lots of blood work, DNA tests, sparring, the lot." She said, stumbling on a step.

"Uhhh Ok?" Giniva said confusedly, her first week on the job and an albino stops her in the woods with a bottle of something? to ask her questions. Strange.

Hmmm breaking us out, Glyph thought I guess I had assumed as much. "Sparring?" Glyph asked his eyes lightening again, "Why do they want to see us spar?" He asked as he saw the end of the stairs. "Why do they want to study us at all?" Glyph asked again.

Edited by Raven301

((I can only assume that Giniva came back empty handed. If not, than I would be happy to change my post. Like I said, no matter what there's going to be an interesting outcome))

As Marley stalked the six, she let them lead her right back to the SSSP. She got down and waited for a while, timing herself perfectly before attacking the guard ferociously. Soon he was on the ground and covered in sores. She entered the ((asumingly)) main building and eventually heard some voices. She ducked behind the wall and silently waited.

((I got jealous of your colors))

Willow sat in a corner starring at the door Should I stay here or should I leave she asked herself. She finally got the courage to open the door. Slowly walking to it, she cracked it open enough to see a long hallway with many doors. H-hello? I-is any one there? she said.

"Oh, you shifters are quite interesting to us humans. It's against regular human physiology to be able to change forms, and so fluently too." Rember said, standing in front of the door. "But I'm tired of answering questions." She said, narrowing her eyes. "So, tell me Glyph, what forms can you change into?" She asked. She thought she had heard another girl call for someone and frowned, "Sorry. I must've forgotten you..." She thought.

"Hmmm I guess that makes sense." Glyph muttered under his breath, thinking. "Uhhh you've already seen the wolf." Glyph said distractedly as they stopped at a door, "I have lots others but why do you care?"

"Why do I care?" Rember asked, cocking an eyebrow. "I'm a scientist, I'm suposed to be gathering information." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm not taking you to the lab until you tell me what your other forms are. Like, are you a hawk or a lizard? Or a whale or some kind of dog?" She asked, referring to her own forms. "Or perhaps your some kind of rodent." She said, looking at Novemeber. "Whatever they may be, I have to know them. The others will flip out if I come back with no information." She said, leaning against the door that hasd "Exit" written in big letters above it.

Sighing Glyph stuffed his hands in his pockets and answered very quickly "Wolf, horse, hawk, cobra, orca, polar bear, seal, kite, and leopard. Good enough?" Glyph asked looking around at the well lit hall they were in, "Are we going or just standing here?" Glyph asked gesturing to the door.

As Marley peeked around, she realized that there was really no threat. All it was were some shifters and a scientist. She left, completely dissatisfied with her find. As she explored some more, she heard someone calling from somewhere else. As she followed the noise, she found another shifter, this one not with the group.

"Hello there," she said, her tall figure towering over the girl as a morbid smile spread across her face.

((I'll RP with you Flamma!))

Rember smiled at Glyph and nodded. "Good enough." She said, twisting the handle to the door and opening it. Suddenly, alarms blasted through the building and she winced. "This is where we run." She said, turning to Glyph and November. "Shift into the fastest form you can and run out. I'll follow behind you soon."

Shifting into a kite Glyph landed on Rember's shoulder, "What are you going to do?" Glyph chirped into his ear before morphing into a leopard and forcing the door open. "Come on November!" He yowled as he shouldered the weight that was specifically designed to keep animals away. Edited by Raven301

((yay!))

Willow quickly shut the door when a tall woman appeared out of nowhere. Slowly opening the door, she looked up at her. Hello, ummm are you a shifter? And who are you? she asked cautiously.

November

"Alright?" November said turning into an ocelot again helping Glyph with the door. "This is harder than I expected. "Wait." She mewed backing away. "How can I trust you?" She went back pushing on the door hoping that nobody was tricking them.

"Hey, were trapped. How much worse can it get?" Glyph pointed out, "And if he's a scientist just tricking us it's probably a test, they don't want their subjects harmed so we would be fine. The other option is he's really trying to help us escape, and I'm guessing you would like that." Finally getting the stupid door all the way open, Glyph leapt out the small opening that was quickly shrinking, "Both of you come on!" he yowled again, pacing.

"No, I'm not a shifter. If everyone would realize that my eyes are red from my albinism, that would be spectacular," she said frustratedly "I'm Marley, a successful neurologist. What I do is far more important than all... this. But more importantly, I'm incredibly bored. So now, why don't you tell my about yourself?" She said, inviting herself into the room.

November

"I guess." She said following Glyph. Why do these humans want to know about us? I mean honestly this wouldn't be happening if they didn't care. Why are humans so stupid? November thought.

As Marley walked into the room Willow followed and sat down on a stool. Well my name is Willow, and I'm a captured shifter. Any thing else you need to know? she said. If you don't work here, then what are you doing here?

"I've simply run out of things to do," she said "This isn't the first time I've been here, and it won't be the last. It's quite easy to get in and out you know, as long as you don't screw up." she gestured to the door, where an alarm could be heard from. "And anything else I need to know? Not really. Although I may or may not be able to help you escape, but you might owe me some favors," she said, smiling "Unless, of course, you feel that it would be funner to stay here."

What kind of favors? asked Willow suspiciously. I'd be glad to some things for you only if they would be better that staying here. If not, then....no. she said leaning her stool against the wall.

"I just need you to bring me to the main shifter base," she said "And to answer a question the we both know you're going to ask, I have no reason to go, other than to escape my own boredom. But on the other hand, you don't have to take me. I'm sure it's much better here." she laughed as she started walking out the door.

((Her name is Rember, not Remember xd.png))

Rember chuckled as Glyph and November pushed the door open. "Hm, it must be pretty heavy to be falling back. Didn't see that coming." She muttered, transforming into a hedgehog to scurry out of the door. She quickly turned back into a human and looked around, finding no scientists. "Now, run. There's a passage underneath the fence a few yards left." She said, pushing the door closed as a scientist called to the group from inside the building. "And nobody saw anything, agreed?" She said harshly.

November

"Nothing to be seen!" She yell whispered. November was a bit worried about this idea. "Are you sure this is safe?" She asked.

Cody

Cody walked to were he heard three voices. "Hello? He said as he knocked on the door. "I'm looking for November Anderson. Now who else is in there?"

Edited by kingcobra2018

"Oh, this isn't safe at all." Rember gave a toothy smile, picking up a long piece of lumber by the door. "Seriously though, run." She said, sitituating the lumber underneath the door handle to lock it. She heard a muffled voice and groaned, knowing it was her enemy. "Nobody really, just taking the shifters to the lab different way." Rember told Cody, having to yell to be heard. Edited by littlelizzie