TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Wow that one was tricky. It took me a while to get my one. x_x Sad to see the event over, but this was a lot of fun. :D

for god's sake just be an eastern this time

Got my final egg! Thank you TJ and spriters for this amazing event and Happy Birthday DC!

Thank you TJ and spriter biggrin.gif

I can't grab anything yet sadly cause of the eggs from day 5. xd.png But luckily they hatch today so I'll be able to grab lots of these. <3

It's been fun but I'm glade it's over.

It's been crazy.TY to everyone who worked on these & TJ. wink.gif

Got my two. I can work on getting more of all seven new dragons once my current eggs hatch. smile.gif

WOW, TJ sure knows how to throw a party! laugh.gif

After this week, I'm egg-hausted. wink.gif

Love the egg and I can't wait to see what the dragon will look like. Thanks again for a great week long Birthday bash TJ biggrin.gif Now to get some of these eggs.

Got the one I had space for xd.png! <3 once a copper hatches I'll try and snag another of these lovelies x3 Thanks for the event TJ it was AMAZING <3!

well i cant get this egg till tomorrow afternoon i am egglocked till then. anyways thanks TJ and artists for this nice 7 day DC birthday event

Got my 2, so I'm happy. smile.gif

Thankyou very much, TJ and spriters, for a fantastic birthday event. biggrin.gif

EDIT: 6 pages already??? blink.gif

Edited by Frodo

Well I caught 1 so far... biggrin.gif

Hmm, dropped a solid wall for about 6.5 minutes. Interesting! Probably common, but I don't know~ xP

Thanks TJ and artists, for the lovely DC B-day!

They're brown! I love brown; it's one of my favorite colors! Now to actually CATCH one...

I only got one egg sad.gif and I have school tomorrow so I have no time to get them later so I must get them now.... I need 2 more sleep.gif