TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Me too! lol. I only *just* now got my greenish day 5 egg to have one of each color. Being a bronze that makes me only able to get one tonight and one on day 7. I'm really hoping for another 'breed only' so I can get a pair of the other day!

Yes! got one pair of each alt^^. *sighs on relief*

Too bad im gonna miss tonight egg :/ so i hope it will be a breedable pigmy, as someone said before, that would totally rock!

I hope tonight is just a normal cave drop. I have a strong dislike of both pygmies and hybrids, and while I wouldn't complain about having the extra egg space for day 7, I'd definitely prefer another normal dragon like the first three days to have a break from this craziness. cx

I'm hoping we get either a hybrid or another special, like the Papers, Cheeses, and Dinos (just 1 of, and no gender) biggrin.gif

I'm hoping we get either a hybrid or another special, like the Papers, Cheeses, and Dinos (just 1 of, and no gender) biggrin.gif

Ooooh! YES! YES!!! Maybe a flamingo, or an owl or ostrich xd.png

Ooooh! YES! YES!!! Maybe a flamingo, or an owl or ostrich xd.png

Speaking of birds, I completely forgot about the chicken, ha ha! It's one of the few I still don't have despite being here for years tongue.gif

An owl would be awesome biggrin.gif I think I'd like to see a parrot as well smile.gif

Edited by Wahya

Anything would be cool, but yeah, owl would be super!

I don't have a chicken either. Hopefully soon!

Yes please! smile.gif

Someone has to go request an Owl/Parrot. That would be a great addition to the cave! biggrin.gif

Edited by imperatrica101

Didn't we just get a new hybrid? Not saying anything against it, I wouldn't mind more, I'm a big fan of them. X'D

Speaking of birds, I completely forgot about the chicken, ha ha! It's one of the few I still don't have despite being here for years tongue.gif

An owl would be awesome biggrin.gif I think I'd like to see a parrot as well smile.gif

I'd love a Rooster to go with the chicken! That would be great!

An owl would be cool too... she/he could sit under the Leetle Tree! smile.gif

Edited by Irish_Dragoness

Love the rooster idea as well! AND then maybe we can breed the chickens with the roosters! xd.png

And to stay on day 5 topic, I can't wait to see all of these day 5s grow up!!!!!

I can't wait till tonight's release to catch tomorrow (or next morning or something)

I'm all set and planned on what to catch!

On another note, i used all of my freezes.

Edited by shadowflash

Didn't we just get a new hybrid? Not saying anything against it, I wouldn't mind more, I'm a big fan of them. X'D

I think people want them since it takes 6 slots alone to catch 2 each of the triple egg release for day 5. xd.png

has anyone figured out if these coppers are rare or not?

Too soon to tell, we've gotta wait until the ratios even back out and the new release to die down.

Lmao, come back onto the forums and you guys are talking about wanting birds. Typical DC, really. XD

Does anyone else see a face on these eggs, especially the green? xd.png

Green & brown seems like the color I get. I've only lucked out with 1 of the red colored eggs...

Well now that you mention it... yes. Yes I do.

Cannot unsee. xd.png

Well now that you mention it... yes. Yes I do.

Cannot unsee. xd.png

I know right? And, it's not a happy face either...

Lmao, come back onto the forums and you guys are talking about wanting birds. Typical DC, really. xd.png

Yeah. Why don't you all go and petition for BirdNest instead of DragCave. XP

Anyways, 1 more hour! Although I'll only be able to catch one egg, but still!

They're coming to get you! *insert evil cackle*

Geez, I am having no luck at all catching these guys! I managed to get 1 before I went to work this morning and now nothing. sad.gif I was hoping to get at least 1 of each color before the new release tonight...come on eggs, drop for me!

EDIT: Grabbed a 2nd 'teal' egg...now to try and get the brown and red.

2nd EDIT: Wow, I need to tell eggs to drop for me more often! <3 Just grabbed 2 brown and misclicked a new 'exotic scent' egg. Now to get the red ones!

Edited by Taintedtamer

I hope we get another drake. I think we have plenty of pygmies right now.

I would also like to see another Drak(e) from this Event.