TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I'm pretty sure the adults are going to have dimorphism. Since TJ has 4 of each color up there and the hatchlings have dimorphism. I'm pretty sure that means the adults are guaranteed it.

Oh. Oopps, I was referring to tonight's release (Day 6), ahaha~ x3

With incubate, yes they will hatch on Tuesday.

Edited for spelling

Ah, yes. I've incubated mine. Just checking so I can be prepared for the last release day.

I'd rather have something that drops tonight. Though I know a lot of people are pretty locked. I only have two egg slots too, and not even those until my hybrids hatch. Still want a drop.

I'd like a pygmy or a drake. That would be fun.

Please let tonight's be a breed only... pleaseeee... ;-;

Or a pigmy. We could also do with another drake.

i would so not complain if tonight's release was another hybrid! I love hybrids!

I don't think anyone would be complaining if it was. wink.gif

Man, some of the eggs I've passed up in the AP because of this week's releases is INSANE! haha. Need to keep them slots free!! Merlin only knows if we'll have more triple releases tongue.gif

Having fun, though!!

This cave-drop was more stressful than the last three combined...

I could really go for another hybrid right now. xd.png

Edited by Moonbeam22

This cave-drop was more stressful than the last three combined...

I could really go for another hybrid right now. xd.png

yeah, me too xd.png

but somehow, i'd still enjoy more a cave drop. Ah, as long as the 7th day doesn't come up with 7 new breeds, then we can still manage to live on and catch some :>

Ah, as long as the 7th day doesn't come up with 7 new breeds

If they came with 14 new slots I'd be thrilled. smile.gif

Or a pygmy. We could also do with another drake.

I hope we get another drake. I think we have plenty of pygmies right now.

I've had fun with these, though my genders are all use >.< LOL now i have to hope mine gender correctly if not i'll be trading. boyfriend caught 4 on his and is giving me one lol

thanks to him im catching tonights eggs... hes getting tomorrows

Another hybrid today would be nice, but I'd also be happy if it was a pygmy. I don't like those, so I'd be happy to save my spaces for the last day.

Yeah, I would love another hybrid too. Doubt we will since we got one on day 4, though. :c

Does anyone know whether one of these colour variations (day 5) are more 'uncommon' than the others? I managed to catch a whole load of green but only 1 orange.

According to DC Wiki:

Greens are in the Jungle and the Coast.

Reds are in the Volcano and Desert.

Oranges are in the Forest and the Alpine.

@ Varekis smile.gif

For tonight - I just hope for a cave drop. TJ has a habit of choosing hybrids where I have a ton of one parent and like 1 or 2 of the other.

I know that the last release (April) had a BSA - so I'm not sure that we'll get a dragon with a BSA during the birthday drops but he's given us a wide range of DC favorites so anything is possible.

I'd love to see another well - used BSA like slowing down hatching or growing up for a day or something... I dunno... I'm not sure what BSA I'd even want right now...(other than a BSA that would allow the hatchie/egg slots to grow temporarily for a time...) i.e. I'm really close to being hatchie locked with all 21 slots and it is going to impact my catching tonight if my Black Caps don't grow up on time...

@ Varekis smile.gif

Oh, I'm such a derp and didn't even see that in the wiki, haha! Thank you, Vhale. =)

...but he's given us a wide range of DC favorites so anything is possible.

*still weeping over the Opera/Operetta dragon* :c

Edited by Varekis

Argh, problem I didn't anticipate: Running out of pinks to influence. D:

I'm gonna have to stock up when all this is over.

Ah well. Gender swaps might not be too hard to find. I hope? smile.gif

Now time to wait for the next announcement. /flails

Somehow I've had enough Pinks, but I'm rapidly running out of Reds xDDD I should have caught more than I did before the event.

I'll be more prepared next time with luck!

The new two-headed dragon eggs keep showing up in the AP if anyone needs them! I guess everyone is still making room for tonight's drop (hybrid).

Oh such a tease! I love that breed xd.png I do wish I had room.

The new two-headed dragon eggs keep showing up in the AP if anyone needs them! I guess everyone is still making room for tonight's drop (hybrid).

Oh, really? I want more of those pretties but I have no room, nooo. ;_; Ah well, always later. I hope. :D

I know! A pygmy hybrid!

-is shot-

It might be interesting to see a dark myst x misfit hybrid.

I hope that there will still be some there later ^^; I need to catch one for myself, which I haven't done yet, due to having a Red take up a bit of space (which will now hatch in 7 hours thanks to Incubate) xd.png