TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

blink.gif I just locked myself trying to get a red one

Looks like I'm waiting a while to get the final 2...

Edited by warriorjames

I'll have one slot open at release with two more opening within that next hour and a half or so....feeling antsy about it now...

Oh dear, I'm fully locked with 4 coppers, 1 hybrid, and 2 shimmers .-. now I'll have to wait an eternity to get the new ones -.-

Got rid of my hellhorse to be ready for tomorrow. I can breed another one.

I can't bring myself to abandon my hybrids, especially when they'll only hold me up an hour or so...

Its crazy to abandon hreat eggs if they are almost ready to hatch...its only missing a first hour drop...

Im waiting for mine to just hatch before even worrying,the ones on my scroll N OW took me time also!

RO

11 minutes.

and I didn't get a single one.

Edited by gistofeverything

Im so locked right now im going to have to use the rest of my reds just to catch tonights eggs. biggrin.gif

Lets see...we got a normal dragon, a two-headed, a hybrid, and wyverns. Just Pygmies and Drakes left, if I remember right.

Five minutes left and cue the nervous twitching! Again. wacko.gif Does time usually pass this slowly?

Edited by frostmourne

Saw a red egg in the cave, almost grabbed it but that would mean not getting either tonight's or tomorrow's D:

Hoping tonight's little eggy is worth it.

Saw a red egg in the cave, almost grabbed it but that would mean not getting either tonight's or tomorrow's D:

Hoping tonight's little eggy is worth it.

love your slenderbanner...

does anyone else stare at the seconds ticking by on a clock while counting down?

I don't.

I sincerely hope Mercurial Pygmies are considered... ;~;

Time seems to be dragging... it's taking so long!! 4 minutes had never been so long before!!

I am egglocked, yet I am still anxiously awaiting the countdown. Must be force of habit. xd.png