TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Thanks to a friend I now have one of each colour biggrin.gif And I'm locked, but I should be unlocked in time for tomorrow's release. At least in time for when I'm likely to wake up tongue.gif

mloteczek It's been an absolute pain i am near screaming so many not got clicks, being careful after 2 miss clicks and has taken me ages to get this far and still one more to get wacko.gif

Crazy, isn't it?

Not only they're mixed with others (drops I mean), there is also a variety of them.

*Yaawn* I'm going back to bed. This week of late nights has worn me out. I need more sleep or I'll never make it to midnight.

One of my eggs is sick...again. sad.gif I fogged them all just to be on the safe side.

I'm still undecided on my hybrids. Drop them, because I can breed more later, or be content with only one of the new eggs at midnight.. The hybrids won't hatch till about 3 a.m.. Well, I'll sleep on it..

Good luck catching, everyone. smile.gif

You need to wait a few hours to transfer your eggie, right?

Yeah. 5 hours.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Well, at least to get each colour is within your control - since specific colours only drop in specific biomes.

(once more:)

Alpine/Forest - orange

Coast/Jungle - green

Desert/Volcano - brown

That still leaves the problem of actually catching them, of cousre. Good luck !

I think that's where my chance to gain a grab changed (slim chance with still much clicking) i concentrate on one colour at a time i have and remain like now either in desert or volcano for my last egg just switching on occasion and re-freshing.

I dunno people how you manage to get them. And even each colour. All I achieved is a few missclicks.

Some of it is luck. I mis-clicked a black cap but luckily, was overburdened at that time. I also find the 5 minute drops much easier than the big ones. I think all of mine are from 5 minute drops. but, I'm also a PC mmo gamer whose played a healer/tank for longer than I'm going to admit. And if I don't click fast, people go splat. Which for some reason, makes them antsy. So, lots of practice clicking fast.

GAH this is the hardest release to catch yet

all the other ones, you stroll into wherever the egg was being dropped and you get one... 2 seconds

this one... spread out. everyone trying to grab the same one >.<

also does anyone know if you can breed a one of these adn get a different color from what it was?

Edited by Puppyloverdog10000

sad.gif i was away for a long time due to life been chaos and now i need at least 12 new eggs ohmy.gif i have got some of the new ones... I'm sooo behind :/

Oh those s2's look adorable! Depending on adults, these guys may become one of my favourites wink.gif

Nice work Fiona BlueFire!

wow, I actually got one  biggrin.gif

Yay biggrin.gif , i see you have the orange/reddish one so don't go to alpine or forest anymore ... unless you are going for a pair of each and have room; myself i am just sticking to one of each that's all i can stand anyway at this point lol

...also does anyone know if you can breed a one of these adn get a different color from what it was?

We probably won't know until they grow up and breed.

Just a hunch. wink.gif

At first for me i only had about half hour at comp before i was off and out and i clicked about in any one and since coming back too, then yep once knowing each appeared in just 2 areas i got to thinking hang on try sticking to just two and yay helps a bit, every bit helps eh wink.gif

Welp. I got 2 of 2 colours so far. That makes 4. I'm locked with hatchies now. (Blame my itchy fingers on clicking those tempting ERs in the AP x_x) So, it's nights for me. smile.gif

I've been having a blast grabbing these new Coppertones and gifting them! The only fly in the ointment is that damned 5-hour wait until I can! Tush-pain!

If you are close to a gold trophy, the ap is full of ERable eggs. xd.png

Managed to grab 1 , happy enough with the one Copper <3

I remember seeing these guys adults before biggrin.gif Oh they are just so pretty as adults.

Also I snooped around and found old pics of them somehwere.

Argh, too many people! I'll only be able to get 1 of each egg once my eggs hatch, but I can always snag them at another time.

Got a surprise...

When I clicked the egg, I was told "already taken"...

later on, while at my scroll, found that I had, in fact, gotten the 'Brown'...

I now have at least one of each of the alts...

I got a messy Silver Shimmer and mis-clicked a Guardian so now I'm egg-locked for at least 5 hrs...

and will only have one opening for tonight's drop... sigh...

Thank goodness for all my Pinks and Reds....

Edited by Husky51