TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I love the pose of the female S2. She looks so exultant -- wings raised in joy!

yay. i finally got one. i am very surprised and pleased. i may try and get one more later but at least i snagged one

I made another two "Day 5" badges for all those who don't want to add three seperate badges or the animated fading image. wink.gif

B-Day Badge topic: Get your badge riiight here

Animated Version

user posted image

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/30uah75.gif]

Simple Version

user posted image

[IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/35jb28y.png]

Hope you like them. smile.gif

greez Nyastara

If you are close to a gold trophy, the ap is full of ERable eggs.  xd.png

True wink.gif yesterday i grabbed me a hellfire and horsie to hatch as not having many and no success breeding yesterday so upping chance on breeding after and grabbed me a bronze tinsel too lol

I made another two "Day 5" badges for all those who don't want to add three seperate badges or the animated fading image. wink.gif

B-Day Badge topic: Get your badge riiight here

Animated Version

user posted image

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/30uah75.gif]

Simple Version

user posted image

[IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/35jb28y.png]

Hope you like them. smile.gif

greez Nyastara

Oooh love them Nyastara biggrin.gif *runs to change today's* hehe

Darn it I grabbed a couple commons by mistake. Now I've got to wait until after work to dump these veggies and get some new one

I can't wait to see if these are as rare as some people say they are, then i can start breeding and gifting and making people's days!

I'm hoping I can catch at least two of today's eggs =3 I'm curious as to what their description will be. They've got adorable hatchlings.

Alts! And new hatchlings! I only bred one hybrid, so I can have a total of five new eggs when my Exotic eggs hatch.

If you are close to a gold trophy, the ap is full of ERable eggs. xd.png

Yes indeed, I'm currently trying very hard to get to my 500 by grabbing those ER eggs from AP two at a time (since I don't have more free spaces lol) and hatching them and freezing them as ungendered hatchies (mostly mints, because I use ungen mints to label my dragons by breed tongue.gif). =)

Yay, 2 orange, 2 green and 1 brown for me biggrin.gif

And now let's try to save the last spot for tomorrow release smile.gif

Darn, I got two browns and a red. Still need a greenish one, but they seem the most rare.

Locked for five hours. Unh.

Caught five of the new guys, four orange one blue, and I just got a trade for a swap biggrin.gif

These guys are pretty, and I can't wait to see what they are. And, maybe they are that rare because they are spread through all biomes? I'd thought that ratios would get filled up much quicker if in each biome there was one hundred of them per drop, instead of hundred in just one biome.

I didn't even get one and now theyare gone. Lovely. Thanks DC. With my luck, I'll never see one again.

great just come home from work and i'll probs not catch any now also what biomes are these in considering they are different colours

got three one brown and two orange?

Edited by give your heart a break

These dragons are going ridiculously fast. Let's see if I can catch at least one of each.

futuregohangurl  Posted on May 26 2013, 01:05 PM

i think these eggs are going to be at least very uncommon maybe rare

If that is true then I finally get a uncommon/rare cb egg in the beginning of the history of the breed lol

Brown-ish/Purple-ish colored alt can be found in the Desert/Volcano Biome.

Red-ish/Coppery colored alt can be found in the Alpine/Forest Biome.

Green-ish/Blue-ish colored alt can be found in the Coast/Jungle Biome.

Edited by Merlot

great just come home from work and i'll probs not catch any now also what biomes are these in considering they are different colours

got three one brown and two orange?

Alpine/Forest = orange-red

Desert/Volcano= brown

Coast/Jungle= Greenish

yay well i didnt get another copper eggie but i finally got a dino eggie i have been trying to get one of those awhile. i still may try and get another copper but i am not holding my breath. never mind i just got another copper. yay. now i am done for awhile. i only have one egg spot left. and then i will be both scroll locked and egg locked

Edited by futuregohangurl

Caught a reddish one last night and just managed to get a green. I'll have to trade for the other color I think, I'm locked again now.

Today's not going so great for me lol not even one of today's eggs I'll stalk the biomes until I get them *-*

Thought I wouldn't be able to catch all colors as I came here today later than before... But somehow I was really lucky and got them! Now I just gotta get rid of that electric so I can get tomorrows eggs too... biggrin.gif