TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

need...moar..space..  dry.gif

What else is there to say?

At least I got one of each colour. Oh, and I'm pretty sure I know which breed this is. Yeah!

Edited by Gluria

I'm trying for one of each so hopefully in about 3 hours when the misclicked BBWs get off cooldown I can get my hands on a Brown one too.

It's imposible to catch them! I must hatch more CB hatchlings from AP to trade them for eggs xd.png

Green - Coast and Jungle

Orange - Alpine, Forest

Brown - Volcano, Desert.

I relooked at my eggs, I guess they are brown. Thanks for the info though!

Yay for trading and the departure thread! I have all 3 now, and only one of those came from the cave. laugh.gif

I relooked at my eggs, I guess they are brown. Thanks for the info though!

Yup, your eggs are brown. smile.gif

A very sweet person just gifted me the green egg! Thank you so much

Love the hatchlings cannot wait to see them grown. D2 has grown up and is wicked!

Green - Coast and Jungle

Orange - Alpine, Forest

Brown - Volcano, Desert.

I wasn't aware the different colors were only available to specific biomes when I hunted. blink.gif

When I hunted this morning, I just moved on to the next biome whenever the 3 eggs in the current biome I was in was all old eggs. I guess I got lucky getting 2 of each color (+ a random misclick egg), especially when my goal was only 1 of each.

I probably won't have any room for the last days of eggs (unless they're hybrids and I could take my sweet, sweet time with them).

Argh, I just realized that my exotic eggs won't hatch until 2:00, but I'm going out for the afternoon and I will have left by then! I will have to try hunting on my phone while I'm on the train... darnnit. I hate to wait until I get home tonight because that just pushes back my Day 7 catching that much further. Darn you, real life! xd.png Wish I'd been more proactive in my catching two days ago

Even if they aren't rare, seems like anything with an alt tends to be harder to get. Probably as us lineage nuts try to get the colors right.

Nebula. Vine. Black. Stripe. Basically, alt = uncommon.

I am hoping they breed like stripes so breeding a few extra won't be random luck.

Ok who wants to join me in screaming huh, i am still after green and brown ones with no luck and not seeing many dropped at all seems sad.gif

3 alts? O_O And man, so I won't have enough egg space after all for 2 of each kind. :<

With a bit of juggling of egg-hatching, I managed to grab one of each. smile.gif And another of the orange ones.

Now I'm happily egg-locked until tomorrow - just in time for the next one.

This is turning out to be a real race! Trying to get the earlier eggs hatched, having enough room for the next ones, *and* getting enough to at least establish one breeding pair... *phew*

Fun, though. ^^

Even if they aren't rare, seems like anything with an alt tends to be harder to get. Probably as us lineage nuts try to get the colors right.

Nebula. Vine. Black. Stripe. Basically, alt = uncommon.

I am hoping they breed like stripes so breeding a few extra won't be random luck.

on the good side of things are least we know what the color is initially, versus needing like a neb to hatch and mature.@@

*heads back to sleep*

Edited by Erithan

Grabbed one of each color. Luckily I planned on grabbing 2 eggs per day (one male one female) with the ability to have one day with three eggs and still be fine the rest of the week. That turned out to have been good forethought! I'm very excited and grateful to TJ and the spriters for putting on this fun birthday bash!

blink.gif

I lucked out. I went hunting and just clicked to get them...and I just got 1 OF EACH COLOR!!

...Now all I have to do is get another trio so I have a set.

Edited by warriorjames

I dunno people how you manage to get them. And even each colour. All I achieved is a few missclicks.

I dunno people how you manage to get them. And even each colour. All I achieved is a few missclicks.

mloteczek It's been an absolute pain i am near screaming so many not got clicks, being careful after 2 miss clicks and has taken me ages to get this far and still one more to get wacko.gif

Well, at least to get each colour is within your control - since specific colours only drop in specific biomes.

(once more:)

Alpine/Forest - orange

Coast/Jungle - green

Desert/Volcano - brown

That still leaves the problem of actually catching them, of cousre. Good luck !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus