TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

these are so hard to catch, am i glad i manage dto get 2, made em oposide gende rinfluenced so i can atleats bree dthem later!

Ok, after trying very hard I got a red, now I only need a brownish and I will have all three!

But I need to wait 3 more hours to abandon the eggs I misclicked and I'm egglocked. :c

I love the hatchlings!

I have now one of each color and I'm really want to get more, but there's tomorrow dragon to... hm, I'm not sure what to do.

The best thing about all this is it won't just end at day 7. You know for the next 4-5 days the trading area will be all ABOUT swapping dragons from different days, hunting alts, breeding hellhorses... to say nothing of the excitement of an AP, with eggs at 4 days 1 hour, filled with all the misclicks people have been dropping.

so many dragons to collect! wow.

So many hatchlings! *flails*

They're so cute! I think that they look slightly like Pernese dragons....

EDIT: Maybe it's the colors.

Edited by Dimar

I have concluded this is just not fun anymore.

It's fun for a while, but hour after hour of getting beat out is just frustrating and sad-making.

The only time I could catch anything was when they were the only ones dropping, I couldn't get any 3-day eggs until the afternoon when for a short while that's all there were.

Now that all the eggs are dropping in every biome, and after not having been able to catch anything after midnight, I officially give up and am going off to a corner to cry.

Thanks first to mloteczek who gifted me 2 hybrid eggs, bless you for that. TJ managed to pick 2 dragons I have practically none of, and the one paid I could mate gave me no eggs sad.gif The cave hates me!

I just pray none of these are rare, because if I can't even catch them later, I really will give up and have to leave altogether.

Good luck to the rest of you, I can't stand to see all the bragging by those who just catch everything in sight anymore. It's too depressing.

Good gravy.... I need six just to get a male and a female of each color ... and then there are alts on top of that? Oy... I will be chasing these forever. smile.gif

So far the green is my favorite. I'm hoping it's the patina on copper (I love old copper) but shiny new copper is good, too. Fun dragon. Can't wait until TJ's grow up!

So since I wish to be lazy and not look through pages of messages- has the different colored eggs been dropping in only certain biomes? Or are they just dropping randomly? I got my two oranges from the desert but I saw someone saying they got their blue from the jungle/coast.

Here's a tip: Grab eggs off the AP until you have 1 slot left and then hunt for the specific one you want. You may missclick, but you won't get more than 1 of the color you're searching for. That's what I did this morning.

Good gravy.... I need six just to get a male and a female of each color ... and then there are alts on top of that? Oy... I will be chasing these forever. smile.gif

So far the green is my favorite. I'm hoping it's the patina on copper (I love old copper) but shiny new copper is good, too. Fun dragon. Can't wait until TJ's grow up!

Actually, I think the three different colors ARE the alts.

It's sorta like the Dorsal, Nebula and Ridgewings. Same dragons, just different colorization.

So where do we find the green ones? My little sister managed to snag some of the Browns/Orange ones, but we haven't seen any of the Greens at all... I'm guessing jungle/forest?

I have to agree with the frustration factor with these. My internet isn't good enough to catch anything during the midnight drops and with all the other eggs mixed in already, I suspect these will be like the blusangs--they were released a year ago and I still only have two CBs and 3 bred ones. It's not going to make me quit DC, but it is incredibly frustrating and discouraging.

So where do we find the green ones? My little sister managed to snag some of the Browns/Orange ones, but we haven't seen any of the Greens at all... I'm guessing jungle/forest?

Try the coast. :3 Considering I have one, I'm certain they are there. probably in the forest too, but meh. x3

Sweet, more wyverns!

At least, the hatchlings look like wyverns. You never know.

Edited by James1011

I got mine on the Coast I think.

*Groans*

I got myself three orange, and I'm locked for the day. Once they get off cooldown, I'm gonna swap for the other two, hopefully. Blaarrghahahahaaa, I wanna be upset but I'm still just spazzing over how adorbs they are, and the fact that I can use them for my lineage.

Thanks so much for the quick answers, folks! =D Will direct my younger brother there. My siblings are going to trade me their extras for future Shimmers. X3

~Feathers

You know, even if these turn out to be non-Rare, I would still hoard the living heck out of them. They are just too cool! wub.gif After 10hours of hunting, several missclicks and WILLING my Exotics to hatch, I managed one of each colour and I'm trading for a second Brown. That'll have to do until this madness is over! smile.gif

yay, i have one of every color now! Accidentally grabbed an extra reddish one though, i'll be abandoning it after cooldown.

>w< now i can breed these with my holidays and eventually get both genders!

Darn! Can't catch any!! Out of town with my 80 yr old Father and the mobile I'm using just doesn't refresh fast enough to catch sad.gif Hopefully when I get home tonight I'll be able to snag a few with my computer ***crosses fingers***