TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Oh, boy, tea dragons! I love tea! Maybe I can shift some of my tea-hoarding tendencies over to these beauties.

Holy crap... these guys also have been bumped up to one of my favorite dragons. I don't know exactly why, but they're pretty awesome.

Oh wow, these are beautiful. I can't wait to breed them with my valentines dragons <3

These are really gorgeous, I love the colour and especially their heads wub.gif

My favourite breed from the new releases until now!

Edited by Flaviel

Am I the only one who wants to breed them with heart seekers? xd.png

No, no your not xd.png I was waiting for someone else to realize how good they'd look with Heartseekers.

Is the description supposed to say "flocks" of butterflies instead of "blocks"?

They're beautiful, but not quite what I was expecting. I have to say I like the female more than the male; his neck looks sort of... off. But they're still lovely. <3

Did not turn out like I had thought that they would, but I like them. They are a lovely addition to the cave. I like the simplicity and would love to see them bred with a silver shimmer.

I don't quite understand why they are a desert breed though. When I think of tea, I picture it growing in mountains. Maybe that's just me.

Edit: Birds move in flocks. Butterflies don't.

A large group of butterflies is called a lek, swarm, rabble. The most common non-entomologist term for a large gathering of butterflies is "rabble".

A flight of butterflies is also called a kaleidoscope. Block works just fine.

Edited by Sir Barton

very pretty though I wish the patterns on the egg could be seen somewhere on these guys. sad.gif

Same here.

Black Tea? Wow...consider me drawn to this species.

But it's kind of strange, in my opinion, they they feed off of butterflies. In my eyes they're plant-eaters, like Whites, and use the scent under the wing-arm as a means to attract mates. And maybe they would even have the ability to create "dragon tea" that could help rejuvenate an exhausted dragon from a long day of hunting.

Wishful thinking, right?

Ooh, that male sprite is gorgeous. Too bad the males can't breed with Sweetlings!

I have to say, these are nice sprites... but compared to the egg, they're really disappointing. I was hoping they'd have that neat pattern on them somewhere. And the dark colors on their wings don't even match the dark colors on the egg. They really should have had a plainer egg, for being such plain dragons.

Pretty adults, but the wings look a bit...tiny and useless when you compare it the muscular body of the dragon (more obvious on the male since it's standing). Can these guys fly?

I have to say, these are nice sprites... but compared to the egg, they're really disappointing. I was hoping they'd have that neat pattern on them somewhere. And the dark colors on their wings don't even match the dark colors on the egg. They really should have had a plainer egg, for being such plain dragons.

I concur, though I still think they're pretty, not what I was expecting.

Like a lot of people, I was hoping the egg's pattern would transfer over somewhere onto the dragon itself, but regardless, they're really pretty. They should look pretty good w/ female Silvers~

I really like these! They have nice, clean lines, not too busy in design, and their overall style reminds me of dragons from classical medieval heraldry or bestiary illuminations. Gorgeous! smile.gif

I really like these! They have nice, clean lines, not too busy in design, and their overall style reminds me of dragons from classical medieval heraldry or bestiary illuminations. Gorgeous! smile.gif

Thanks. Them's the dragons I love.

A quick google shows me that quite a few butterfly species live in the desert, so that works. Marri's the only one who can answer if she picked the biome for that reason, though.

Ahahahaha. I didn't even write the descriptions. I never do. /shrug Your guess is as good as mine and your fannon is as good as cannon to me. <3

EDIT - for the curious. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry7363125

Edited by Marrionetta

I like these. I love simple-colored dragons and such that are well-sprited for lineage projects. I'm hoping these will look really nice in lineages.

Adults! They remind me of Heartseekers and valentine dragons. I like them. I like the hatchlings a bit more.

Ahahahaha. I didn't even write the descriptions. I never do. /shrug Your guess is as good as mine and your fannon is as good as cannon to me. <3

EDIT - for the curious. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry7363125

Thanks for that smile.gif I was just wondering if there was some kind of character aspect I was missing smile.gif These dragons have me intrigued <3 I'm happy to have another pink that can make more pinks without having to wait for the holidays! Plus the pink and black colors look wicked together!