TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Nice dragons! Very nice! You should be proud, artists and spriters and all involved. Thank you!

Um, in the descrption I think there is a typo, it says 'Blocks of butterflies" Inside of "flocks of butterflies."

I've now got the mental image of these things pulling in a butterfly version of a rat king. Butterflies all stuck together in a block that's covered in fluttering wings...

Yes, I have a twisted imagination...

/checks to see if name Demonic Block is taken

/hee hee!

I was hoping for the reverse color scheme on one of the adults, but I'm glad to see the black didn't get taken completely out <3

Beautiful. Not too much catlike, but still chubby. Like the colors too. biggrin.gif

ahhhh i usually don't comment on these things but this dragon is gorgeous~! my favorite of the new releases so far <3

Lovely name, lovely dragon!

Ohhhh, the female is so elegant. What a lovely dragon! wub.gif

I wonder if they might work with the day 6 dragons^^ And I love the female! Now to hoard some tea-names...

They look more dragon-like than I expected considering the winged cat hatchlings. O___o The adults are great though. There's always support for things tea related.

"Though Black Tea dragons are full sized dragons, these insects are the mainstay of their diet."

I'm imagining them walking or flying around, surrounded by a huge cloud of butterflies....

The adults look really different than I was expecting.

Not at all what I was expecting. But still pretty neat. I love that they're tea dragons.

I'm going to go against the masses, at the risk of being pelted with mould cheese, and say I've got a little male love going on and plan on having a 2nd gen shimmer from a tea dragon father <3

Oh my wow I love these!!! Well done Spriters and thank you all for these new amazing additions!

I'd have loved them to look a little more exotic and cat-like as adults, maybe showing some of the egg-pattern, but pose-wise they are absolutely awesome!

And I love their little forehead-horns!

Pink is sadly not my color at all, but the posture of these is really really nice.

Their heads, horns and color make them look like a darker version of the Val '09s.

We definitely need more oriental dragons in the cave! laugh.gif

Thank you, Marrionetta, for the awesome sprite-work! smile.gif

Edited by Shroomlet

Managed to snag a couple of tea related names for my two little hatchlings biggrin.gif

Managed to snag a tea related name for my little hatchling! Both of the sprites are lovely, but I think I prefer the male a little more than the female.

...mmm, I need a bit to get used to the way these look. I was hoping they'd stay kind of squishy and cat-like... I think the smaller wings look awkward.

BUT. While they may not be my favorite dragon ever, I can't deny that they are quite beautiful all the same.

I like them but I have to say I'm a tiny bit disappointed. From the hatchie I was hoping for a more cat-looking adult. Oh well, you live and hope. It is a nice dragon nevertheless.

Though I think there's a typo on the description.... I assume "blocks of butterflies" is supposed to be "flocks of butterflies"? English is not my mother-tongue though I have studied it extensively, so if I'm wrong, please someone correct me! smile.gif

They reminds me extremly to the Valentine.... And I expected them more cat-like. However, they are okay.

I think they are lovely. My only regret is that the gorgeous egg pattern didn't find it's way into the adult sprite somehow.

They are certainly magestic. I may have to rename mine as they are no longer fat looking.

So those who were speculating about these being black tea dragons were right! tongue.gif They're very cute little things. I'll have to grab some more for myself, I can already think of a few great breeding combinations.

Thanks Marri and TJ! happy.gif