TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Hmmm that's not exactly what I was hoping for in the female, but she's still quite pretty. These babies are going right under my ridgewing armeh. biggrin.gif

Oh wow, the female pose is brilliant! If someone were to make an even gen of the males with Rosebuds and the females with Heartseekers it would probably be the most beautiful lineage ever.

I really like the design of both - male and female. Although I usually do not like that pink shade, I like the color setting of that dragon.

Both sprites look very nice, Wish both sprites had a bit more pattern/s on them like the beautiful eggs.

Finally, the female grew up, and she is beautiful! biggrin.gif

This is the second time in this release (the two-headed being the first) that I like the female sprite better than the male (though the male here is great too), which makes me very happy as usually the males look better. laugh.gif

I was hoping the adult would be cat like...oh well. I'm not a huge fan of the male but the female is beautiful.

Finally, female one grew up! I like her wings more than male ones ^^ Now I only have to find out which breed would suit most for them, male Black Tea x val'09 and female Black Tea x Sweetling maybe? I don't know why I want to see them with valentine dragons laugh.gif

Very basic dragon design, but a solid addition to the cave. Something about the male's neck where it attaches to the torso bothers me, like it could use some more meat there. The color reminds me of exposed, raw flesh though, which is a nice plus.

I don't even want to think of how many butterflies these guys would need to consume per day to survive =P Seesh.

Um, in the descrption I think there is a typo, it says 'Blocks of butterflies" Inside of "flocks of butterflies."

The pose of the male reminds me of a heartseeker. Heh, butterflies come in blocks.

Too much minecraft.

I love the adults, especially the male! They look demonic, but they're pink and eat butterflies. xd.png Gotta love it! lol

Definitely not my favourite dragon tongue.gif

Mine neither. I like the Pebbles. <3

Maybe they sit at the edge of a street corner and draw in butterflies from blocks away. Blocks of butterflies.

Idk.

Ahah ahaha. Thanks guys. n_n

I am under the assumption you sprited these, if so thank you!

If not I'm sorry for my assumptioning and thank whoever sprited these.

With these dragons around I will have butterflies everywhere.

My two favourite things, tea and dragons, combined into ONE! xd.png Must have more...

Aww, black tea dragons! Just lovely ^^

Mine neither. I like the Pebbles. <3

I don't like pink so it may be the reason tongue.gif