TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

These are nicely done, but not something I would run out and collect more of. I may consider catching and freezing hatchlings, those are cute.

Bit of a disappointment they are not more cat-like.

Well...I can say I wasn't expecting them to be so plain :/ It would have been nice if the pattern from the egg had been carried over to the adult wings.

Also, I think there's an error in their description - what are blocks of butterflies? tongue.gif

Edited by Wahya

Great sprite! A long neck was very unexpected. Makes me want to breed one with a holly laugh.gif

I love that they retained that shade of raspberry!

There's a misspelling in the description-

draw in blocks of butterflies.

flocks

I ADORE these adults SO SO SO much!!!! <3 <3 <3 I'm gonna have to have pages and pages of these guys! *huggles dragons*

Well...I can say I wasn't expecting them to be so plain :/ It would have been nice if the pattern from the egg had been carried over to the adult wings.

Also, I think there's an error in their description - what are blocks of butterflies? tongue.gif

Ahaha yeah well not every breed is a special snowflake. X3 Commons are needed too!

You did a beautiful job on them, Marionetta. They look like they popped right out of a tapestry. I really enjoy that they are pretty unique, stylistically. They'll match nicely with alot.png of the valentines, and others. smile.gif

Ahaha yeah well not every breed is a special snowflake. X3 Commons are needed too!

True, true smile.gif

I love the poses you did for them - they look elegant without being too skinny!

Ooh, they're so pretty, Marri! Ilu wub.gif What to breed mine with... Flamingos or Blacks or... *Brainstorms* I bet Penknwould look great in a lineage with one of these happy.gif

Ooooh, I like the adults much better than the hatchlings. c: What pretty dragons!

~Feathers

Flocks of butterflies is incorrect. 'Flock' refers to birds and domestic animals like sheep. A crowd of butterflies would be a kaleidoscope, swarm, rabble or flight.

But that out the way, these adults are nice. Not what I was expecting, but pleasant to look at nonetheless and very easy on the eye, unlike the detailed dragons coming out now. Great work C:

Edited by rampaging wyvern

My they are adorable! I will grab more of them, I hope they are a common breed.

Somehow the adults aren't what I was expecting. Hmm. Perhaps they'll grow on me over time.

"blocks of butterflies." lol what

Well, that's funny to imagine.

EDIT: now that i know what they are, i named my pair [male top female bottom because lineage]

"Would you like some Tea"

"Why yes dear I would"

Edited by Whitefire

gosh, these are prefect, although i do sort of wish they had carried over the egg markings, like those are lovely.

but, i'm still gonna hoard them. <3

Oh my gosh they're so beautiful! biggrin.gif Thank you thank you thank you!

I love my pink babies~ now they need to grow up~

Edited by TwilitProphet

Ooooh, I like the adults much better than the hatchlings. c: What pretty dragons!

~Feathers

Same here, the hatchlings are cute, but the adults look sooo pretty.

OMG MARRI I LOVE YOU. Propatagiderps <3 Yayz happy.gif

Very pretty adults! Glad I got to nab two of them.

I have a feeling that these would look great with the majority of Valentine's dragons smile.gif

These definitely look strikingly similar to '09 Valentines. I know what I'm breeding mine with!! tongue.gif Thank goodness my '09 Vals are CB.

I think our Black Teas need some of these.

user posted image

I think our Black Teas need some of these.

user posted image

XD Oh man Pie that's awesome.

@Earth; Didn't think of that, though mine are 2nd gen, they /would/ probably look nice together~

Those adults are so lovely <33

I feel like I'll hoard them once this is done and when I give a break in hoarding Spitfires xd.png

I think they must look lovely with the STDs :3