TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Hmm. Yes. You see? It is blocks of butterflies!

Great job, Pie.

OH. MY. GOD.

TEA DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just made my day. Make that my week. Or how about my year?

Oh my...SDFJDKS These almost look like they can fit with the '09 Valentines!!! ohmy.gif These are just stunning!

Ooh, very nice, better than I was expecting when I saw the hatchies. I love the shading and the tip of the tail and the ear horn things.

Love the adults. They look fantastic.

I love the male! He is going to go great with the royal blue biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Very Well Done on these Marri! I just love them! wub.gif

Edited by majors

Wow, considering how cute and pudgy the hatchlings were, I wasn't sure what to expect from the adults, but these are fabulous! Thank you, Marrionetta!

These are superbly sprited but the "fleshiness" isn't nearly as cute on the adults as they were on the hatchies.

I was expecting something more cat-like... but they are indeed elegant!

And it's good to have another non-valentine pink dragon for lineages.

Beautiful, Marrionetta! <3 They look to be a very classic dragon, just perfect! And once I saw the description, I set about naming. I now have:

Jasmine Blossom

Lapsang-Souchong

Black Chai &

Earl-Grey.

biggrin.gif

they are beautiful. The adults are still a big chubby, but they are also elegant and beautiful. They look almost rubbery as well but I think they are my new favorite, going with the other favorites I like.

Interesting! I do love the colour of this dragon but I do love the female sprite more than the male. But that's got going to stop me from collecting them. C:

These dragons are my favorite of all releases so far!

The look like a mix of old pinks and 09 valentines, and remind me a lot of old school DC! I'm in love with them! laugh.gif

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh.

I want a HORDE. Theyre SO GORGEOUS.

GORGEOUS I TELL YOU.

I cant tell if I love more how handsome the male is, or how gorgeously regal the female is.

I dont find them chubby really, just muscular. Nothing wrong with a dragon with muscles, it's like a classic western.

Edited by girlgamerjen

very pretty though I wish the patterns on the egg could be seen somewhere on these guys. sad.gif

very pretty though I wish the patterns on the egg could be seen somewhere on these guys. sad.gif

I agree sad.gif

I love these, but I am curious about one thing. Why the desert? If their main food is insects wouldn't the forest or jungle make more sense? Especially the jungle.

I love these, but I am curious about one thing. Why the desert? If their main food is insects wouldn't the forest or jungle make more sense? Especially the jungle.

A quick google shows me that quite a few butterfly species live in the desert, so that works. Marri's the only one who can answer if she picked the biome for that reason, though.

Oh my, I think these lovelies jump to the top of my list. I love a handsome and masculine looking dragon. With those males I think I finally have a common to replace my heartseeker obsession with. And black tea, lol. I'm a tea hostess, I have a pile of names.