TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Awww. They are great. The style reminds me of the old school dragons.

I wonder if it's supposed to say "flocks" of butterflies instead of "blocks" of butterflies. O.o

Ohmigawsh. I think it's supposed to say "flocks" ahahahaha! xd.png

The pose of the male reminds me of a heartseeker. Heh, butterflies come in blocks.

The pose of the male reminds me of a heartseeker. Heh, butterflies come in blocks.

o____o; I think I might have found a permanent mate for my Heartseeker. Gotta see the female first.

I've been expecting something more (the patterns, why did they have to go :c) but it's still very nice.

That might be one reason I like them so much. Heartseekers became my favorite dragon as soon as I saw the adults. Now these babies are vying for second with ridgewings.

Woah - wow. Glad I checked in. Even more stunning than I imagined it would be, nice surprise.

*imagines a wallpaper dragon and a sweetling, and is suddenly reminded of he-man hugging a barbie doll to death*

Yeaaah noooo.

Thanks for that comment, you just made my day! xd.png

Ooooh very nice. biggrin.gif I expected them to be more cat-like but the adult male reminds me of a bull. A butterfly eating bull. xd.png Now waiting for the female...

The wings look too small to carry the dragon but I can picture them flapping them to attract more butterflies and then trap them under their wings...

Thank you for this great dragon, Marrionetta! biggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

I love the adult, but I do wish the other one would grow up - I'm sure they look beautiful together.

They remind me of Fluttershy. Not by their look, but by description.

Well... I'm surprised about these "black tea dragons"! Wings are too small for him to fly, are they here only to produce scent? He would look good without them, too.

Nevertheless, he looks very... you know... dragon-like. Strong and muscular, yet graceful. I definitely like how he looks like biggrin.gif

Bwah, female Black Tea dragon, grow up! Burning needs her sleep and that can't happen until she sees you as an adult! Dx

I knew they were Black Tea dragons from snooping around on Marrionetta's leetle account...

I really like the idea of a Black Tea dragons, the hatchies look like adorable Sphynx cats, and the adult male is neat too smile.gif My only problem with them is that their neck is much too long compared to their legs. The proportions bother me.

Edit : As usual I'm really hoping for extra info... I love having more details about breeds so that I can imagine them better, it helps me feel more affection for them when they are better defined.

Edited by Anna Selka

Can't wait to try breeding one of these to a Heartseeker. I think that'll be a lovely combo.

The male seems to look like he'd make a good match for the Valentine 09s.

I wish the pattern from the egg had shown itself in the adults somehow, but I still really like the look.

Glorious, though the neck looks a bit long I cannot really complain. smile.gif

And I thought my dragons were stubborn... she's a pretty one. Now off to bed I go!

Aaaaah the female is gorgeous. Definitely my favourite of the pair. So dignified. <3