TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

I really like the pose of the females. Can't wait to try them with my heartseekers. Like others I wish the pattern on the egg had shown up somewhere on the dragon, as it was quite pretty. smile.gif

One of mine just gendered! She's going to grow up to be so beautiful. ;.;

Great!

Heraldic and with an Egyptian flavour, the latter something that seems to almost be a theme in this Release; at least I seem to see elements in some adults from this Release I've seen.

I actually think I love the female better than the male people seem to be raving over more, but a tough call...

My expectations were high and I'm glad to have them fulfilled - thanks Marrionetta!

i can't get out from my mind the picture of cute leetle kitten chasing butterflies in a flower field xd.png i'll have to catch some more of this baybees latah!

one thing I noticed that's really cute, like like the old/bright pinks the female has her claws(paws/hands?) blink.gif crossed. Cute!

one thing I noticed that's really cute, like like the old/bright pinks the female has her claws(paws/hands?) blink.gif crossed. Cute!

omg male black tea x old pink

yesssss

omg male black tea x old pink

yesssss

for those that have them xd.png always thought the paw/claw/hand crossing this was adorable on them hehe.

I so wish these had been a tiny bit more cat-like in appearence, names I saved won't work tongue.gif

They are really pretty though, growing on more and more (even without the egg patterns). Amazing shading work.

for those that have them xd.png always thought the paw/claw/hand crossing this was adorable on them hehe.

I so wish these had been a tiny bit more cat-like in appearence, names I saved won't work tongue.gif

They are really pretty though, growing on more and more (even without the egg patterns). Amazing shading work.

lol i have one so i may start a lineage.. hmm..

i was expecting them to be more cat like as well but i am very satisfied with how they came out. a very pretty breed.

All six of mine have gendered and they gendered right! biggrin.gif I have three boys and three girls. happy.gif Very excited for them to grow up!

Yay! I got 2 males and 2 females of these without influencing! My luck is running better on them than the Black Caps -- I got all females there.

Hee! Just named my 2 teas: It's Tea Time and Honest Tea xd.png

LOVE these. My favorites so far!

So will these guys fall in the 'Tea' section of sorting or 'B' for Black?

So will these guys fall in the 'Tea' section of sorting or 'B' for Black?

The alphabetic order now runs:

Black Dragons

Black Alt Dragons

Black Tea Dragons

the still unnamed salt dragons

Bloodscale Dragons

Bluna

The alphabetic order now runs:

Black Dragons

Black Alt Dragons

Black Tea Dragons

the still unnamed salt dragons

Bloodscale Dragons

Bluna

Ah, thank you.

If the colors from the salt hatchies stay true to adulthood, they might look quite nice with these.

If the colors from the salt hatchies stay true to adulthood, they might look quite nice with these.

I think both Black Teas and the salties might look nice with the Speckle Throats.

Love these! Out of curiosity, is the description really meant to say that their scent is supposed to attract "blocks" of butterflies? huh.gif

I kinda thought that might be the case. laugh.gif

Maybe they they just fly in formation. xd.png