TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

I went hunting in the Desert last night and I understand why this spice scented dragon was released there - because 83,000 Turpentines showed up in the drop I went to, so clearly these new eggs are the caves way of Febreezing that biome.

laugh.gif

That's a brilliant thought!

Love these hatchlings. Cute little chunky pink babies. Love 'em!

Yes. People can actually add your whole scroll since it is visible. I've had to hide my scroll, this is the first time I've had to that.

I seriously need to do that.

I went hunting in the Desert last night and I understand why this spice scented dragon was released there - because 83,000 Turpentines showed up in the drop I went to, so clearly these new eggs are the caves way of Febreezing that biome.

hahahahaha

edited to add:

I wonder when the hachtlings are going to gender.  smile.gif

Edit. Sorry, I haven't noticed they are gendered already. sad.gif

I just can't wait to see them as adults! The suspense is killing me! hehehe

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed and added to the post above this one- Edited by rubyshoes

I just can't wait to see them as adults!  The suspense is killing me!  hehehe

Tell me about it. :| I think I remember seeing these dragons in the completed section... and they were absolutely gorgeous. So I've been trading hybrids for them. ._. And when these start hatching for people, I'd like to trade for hatchies...

edit: actually, looking at the completed section, I have no idea now. o:

Edited by kiyoura

And my day 3 eggies have started cracking! I should be in good shape for tonight! smile.gif

*pokes her eggies with a stick*

You should hatch in 9 hours, remember? wink.gif So that mommy can get some of tomorrow's dragons in time! happy.gif

Mine have S4 cracks in them ... looking good! xd.png

Here's hoping everyone's eggies hatch in time! smile.gif

My eggs don't have any crack yet, but I hope they'll be ready to hatch around midnight. smile.gif

I'm so glad that the adults of this one will have dimorphism. :3 (Well, that's more of a guess as the S2s don't, but there are three instead of just 2...)

Oh, jeez. I forgot to put mine in hatcheries, so they're almost at 4 days with under 30 views. ohmy.gif *runs to hatcheries*

At least I'll be online a lot tonight, to monitor for sickness.

Mine have all hatched and are now fogged. I can stare more at their squishy cuteness when I wake up.

eeeeeee! Mine hatched tonight, and I had not looked at TJ's (not sure how I missed them xd.png ) and they look just like little cats! Cute overload! xd.png

Can't wait to see what the adults look like!

eeeeeee! Mine hatched tonight, and I had not looked at TJ's (not sure how I missed them xd.png ) and they look just like little cats! Cute overload! xd.png

Can't wait to see what the adults look like!

Three or so more hours and TJ's will grow up... and I can't stay awake that long! I can't wait to see them!!!

*resists the urge to freeze the lone kitteh sitting on her scroll*

I will be freezing an S1 hatchie of this breed though.

any takers on possible breed names. i'm thinking Blossom or something similar smile.gif

edit - finally figured out a naming scheme for these guys. going with the lolcats smile.gif

names so far -

icanhascheeseburger

Ceiling Kitteh

Basement Kitteh

laugh.gif

Edited by Red2111

Argh, mine are being annoying... they should have hatched already, but it seems they like their comfy eggs too much!

Named one of mine Frankincense and Purrrh. Nope. I don't have a problem. Can't wait until tomorrow to see the adults.