TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Almost time to see these beauties grown! Cannot wait!! SO. MUCH. SUSPENSE.

yeah, collecting these. so many possibilities, and the cuteness is killing meee. <3

I am so excited about these! I wonder if they'll grow up to look like little cats! happy.gif

Edited by missy_

As much as i would love to stay up and see these little cuties grow up, I don't think I can last another "all nighter". xd.png Guess I'll be seeing them in the morning. |D

Edited by DarkFire1

Just noticed these dragons love to chase butterflies, how cute is that?

ughh... i'm so looking forward to seeing the adults!! i hope they still look so cutely cat-like!

I can't wait to see the adults of these! The eggs are amazing, and the hatchlings are adorable, so I wonder what could be next. smile.gif

Ack, I'm super excited to see these adults because I want to see if they look good with Sweetlings! But I can't stay up all night anyway; I'll have to see the adults in the morning. /impatience

I would really like to stay up and wait for this kitties to mature, but is past midnight here and I have work to do tomorrow.

Guess I'll just wait...

Well, I've got all of my day six eggs and I'm all locked. But I just can't go to bed until I see these guys grow up. Anybody for a Smallville marathon?

I hope we'll be able to see some of the detail from the egg come back to the adult sprite.

Only a few more hours before we see these guys! biggrin.gif I can't wait! The hatchies are so cute that I'm sure the adults are going to be beautiful.

I hope we'll be able to see some of the detail from the egg come back to the adult sprite.

You keep reading my mind. How you doin' that? X'D

Ack, I'm super excited to see these adults because I want to see if they look good with Sweetlings! But I can't stay up all night anyway; I'll have to see the adults in the morning. /impatience

*imagines a wallpaper dragon and a sweetling, and is suddenly reminded of he-man hugging a barbie doll to death*

Yeaaah noooo.

*imagines a wallpaper dragon and a sweetling, and is suddenly reminded of he-man hugging a barbie doll to death*

Yeaaah noooo.

LOL, Marri. XP

I wonder what their name will be... Since they have to be in a range from Black- to Blon- I'm drawing up blanks on anything vaguely spicy scented for them... I'm imagining their scent as cinnamon-like though.

EDIT: It only just occurred to me that they could be Black something. I doubt it would be black pepper, but perhaps some other "black" spice?

Edited by sylphoflights