TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

They're next to mature, the second day ones did and that means soon we can see what these chubby little cuties will turn out to be, I hope they're beautiful.

My first one hatched today, I named her Keyi, based on a character in a series with that name who's famous phrase is "I want to chase the butterflies" so it fits

*chants* Hatch, hatch, hatch, hatch. Seriously. Hatch, you guys. 3 more hours -.-

I'm pretty sure these will be my favorites out of this group release. They are just so... adorable and cute and I just want to squish them in a hug forever xd.png

Just a little under an hour, I think, left until they hatch! O_O I CAN'T WAIT. I just want to hug them to death. Though they are a bit too pink for my taste. Never been a big pink fan. Meh..

It looks like the naming of the Day 2 Bloodscales narrows the name possibilities on these, since Bloom does not fall between Black and Bloodscale. I keep racking my brain for something that seems right, but I'm coming up blank. Blink? Blade? Blaze, uh...

Must have more coffee! blink.gif

It looks like the naming of the Day 2 Bloodscales narrows the name possibilities on these, since Bloom does not fall between Black and Bloodscale. I keep racking my brain for something that seems right, but I'm coming up blank. Blink? Blade? Blaze, uh...

Blink, Blade, Blaze - and then you're coming up Blank ? laugh.gif

You're right, one would think it couldn't be that hard, with that positioning the name can only start with a Bla- (after Black-), Ble-, Bli- or Blo- (before Blood-). (ruling out double consonants) Still too many options left, I'm afraid.

Could be Black-somethinged, like Blackwinged whatever. Or Blanketed. I too was thinking of Blink, but that's only because when I saw the "Nightmares" I had to think of "Blink Dogs". (Yep, AD&D victim speaking. wink.gif ) Another thing that comes to (my) mind is Bliss, as in Blissful.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Whatever the name may be, I'm really looking forward to the adults ! The hatchies are very cute so far - those little kitten dragons, chasing after butterflies, spreading oriental fragrance where ever they go. Really adorable. I love them ! Cats with wings ! smile.gif

But as cute as the hatchies may be, I really hope they change quite a bit once they mature, the body will need more detail by then. And I can't wait to see the wings, the ornate egg raised some really great expectations !

And of course I'm so curious what their final description will be. The scents and the merry nature sound really promising !

Blink, Blade, Blaze - and then you're coming up Blank ? laugh.gif

You're right, one would think it couldn't be that hard, with that positioning the name can only start with a Bla- (after Black-), Ble-, Bli- or Blo- (before Blood-). (ruling out double consonants) Still too many options left, I'm afraid.

Could be Black-somethinged, like Blackwinged whatever. Or Blanketed. I too was thinking of Blink, but that's only because when I saw the "Nightmares" I had to think of "Blink Dogs". (Yep, AD&D victim speaking. wink.gif ) Another thing that comes to (my) mind is Bliss, as in Blissful.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Whatever the name may be, I'm really looking forward to the adults ! The hatchies are very cute so far - those little kitten dragons, chasing after butterflies, spreading oriental fragrance where ever they go. Really adorable. I love them ! Cats with wings ! smile.gif

But as cute as the hatchies may be, I really hope they change quite a bit once they mature, the body will need more detail by then. And I can't wait to see the wings, the ornate egg raised some really great expectations !

And of course I'm so curious what their final description will be. The scents and the merry nature sound really promising !

I like your idea of Bliss, Blissful something? You also reminded me of Bleeding Hearts that my grandmother used to grow, and the color is pretty good for them, but they weren't particularly fragrant. <3

Coffee's starting to kick in a little bit! xd.png

I heard of it being possible a black tea sort of name...but tea doesn't grow in the desert. I do wonder if they will lean up a bit once they're matured and I await them maturing to see if I might have to get a male.

I don't think they aren't too pink, they do smell better than the Olive and Brime, though it depends since many exotic spicies tend to have a stronger odor

I love the hatchlings a lot, they're so round. :'D

Both of mines have hatched! Can't wait to see the adults.

These are one of my top favourite hatchlings on DC

And probably the reason I am most excited for tonight<3 I am DYING to see what they will look like as adults.

omgomgomogmomgogmogmgomgomgogmogmgomgo

*flails* half a day left eeee

All of the adults have been spectacular so far, can't wait to see these!

I named my hatchling Quilted Kitty. Seemed fitting.

Can't wait for these babies to grow up. I really want to see what they look like. I wonder if the adults are just as fat.

I am super excited to see the adults of these little guys! I am thinking I'm going to end up with an army of them, if they are as delightful as the hatchlings! <3

I'm really curious to see these adults. Will they look like hairless cats? Or something completely different? I have no idea what to expect! Just a few more hours!

These are one of my top favourite hatchlings on DC

And probably the reason I am most excited for tonight<3 I am DYING to see what they will look like as adults.

omgomgomogmomgogmogmgomgomgogmogmgomgo

Me too!

I named my hatchling Quilted Kitty. Seemed fitting.

Super adorable! biggrin.gif

Edited by imperatrica101

I really can't wait until these hatchies grow up. I'll probably be up until they do grow. This is the one I've been really looking forward to since I saw the eggs.

I can't wait for these little ones to grow up! I love these hatchies! I wonder if the pink will turn darker for the adults? We have bright pink. light pink and hot pink dragons already... I wonder if these will be more dusky?

I wish I could stay up to see them grow up, but at least it will be something to look forward to in the morning tongue.gif

I think they'll mature at 5:30 AM my time xd.png

Oh, i can't wait for them. I'll just be getting up when they turn into adults!