TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Oohh, can't wait to see the adults! Thank gods I don't have school tomorrow, otherwise this staying up late to see them would have cost me! xd.png

Only 1 hour and 2 hours remaining until these are adults! Can't wait to see them, and I'm glad I had a good nights' sleep tongue.gif

Just came home from work (Awful stocktaking might I add) And I can't wait to see the adults.

I'm very impatient for these guys to grow up! I'm dying to see them. Not long to go now!

almost...xd.png just a few minutes~

almost...xd.png just a few minutes~

How long is a few? Cuz Forest really wants to sleep. =____= ZZZzzz...

I don't understand why it's a kitty? Does it look like a cat? (I guess it kinda does...?)

I don't understand why it's a kitty? Does it look like a cat? (I guess it kinda does...?)

I believe it's the head and the ears, the chest, position and curled tail, or perhaps it is the fact it chases butterflies. Who knows? I lived in a house with cats for the majority of my life and i can say I could/can make the connection. I think it's the ears personally.

hmm :/ looks like it didn't grow on the full hour mark...

I believe it's the head and the ears, the chest, position and curled tail, or perhaps it is the fact it chases butterflies. Who knows? I lived in a house with cats for the majority of my life and i can say I could/can make the connection. I think it's the ears personally.

Ah, okay. I'm not sure why, but I've always thought of them as flowers. Because, chasing butterflies, the color, and scent? I dunno. My mind works in odd ways. But I do see the kitty now~

hmm :/ looks like it didn't grow on the full hour mark...

The earliest they can grow is when the timer displays 4 days?

OMG BIG DRAGON! It's official. New second-favorite dragon! Hoard commencing.

I like it. Little disappointed the cat-like features didn't pertain, but still very nice.

I wonder if it's supposed to say "flocks" of butterflies instead of "blocks" of butterflies. O.o

honestly? i felt disappointed... its not that the sprite is really bad, its just not what i had expected from the looks of the eggs... augh

Edited by wtf

Ah, Black Tea! I knew it would be black something... explains the egg pattern too! Looks like a mug or a tea tin or wallpaper in a tea room! They're so pretty! Less catlike than I originally expected though!

Looks like a Satanic dragon from hell. o.O