TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

I like the lady sprite better in this pair, but I'm glad for the dynamic poses.

Anybody know if these can breed with the other two-heads? I'm planning to make some sort of checkerboard with these smile.gif

Ahhh, these are really cool! It's like, an OCD dragon laugh.gif These look amazing!!!

This dragon is my spirit animal

Anybody know if these can breed with the other two-heads? I'm planning to make some sort of checkerboard with these smile.gif

I think we won't know that for sure until some of the users get adults and can try them. Right now TJ's are the only adults.

These are gorgeous! I'm so happy to have another beautiful species to go with my Splits now biggrin.gif

Nice coloring for the adults! I thought they would be mainly red. They are great. biggrin.gif

So pretty adults! Love the poses and the colors biggrin.gif

They are beautiful!! I can see another army in my future tongue.gif Thank you TJ and Spriters wub.gif

THEY LOOK SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!! I love those two-heads! Mine haven't gendered yet, but they'll be there soon =3

They are very cool! Though I was hoping they would be mainly red, like their hatchie form. Ah we'll.

Really NICE new dragons! Love the adults! Way to go artists/spriters and all!! Many thanks!

Oh my! Look at those beauties! Absolutely gorgeous! <3

Thank you Nyastara! <3

There was a time when I thought 7 egg spaces on scroll was a lot xd.png