TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

OH WOW

OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW

Such amazing sprites AND THAT PERSONALITY OH MAN I KNOW THAT FEEL DRAGGIES I KNOW THAT FEEL.

(Now I feel bad they probably hate that the "pick up three eggs a day" system leads to uneven gender ratios as much as I do. THAT WILL BE FIXED, BABBIES, TRUST ME.)

wub.gif I love this release.

Thanks everyone for all your kind words! I've been following the thread but didn't want to jump in and spoil anything in my excitement. I'm glad you all seem to like these guys as much as I liked making them.

Thanks everyone for all your kind words! I've been following the thread but didn't want to jump in and spoil anything in my excitement. I'm glad you all seem to like these guys as much as I liked making them.

They are gorgeous, and I love their "intellectual side!" Congratulations on their addition to the Cave! <3

Edited because I still need more coffee! lol

Edited by dragongrrl

"often engaging in battles of wits between their two heads to determine how best to proceed"

I LOVE that line in the description. Really a great addition to the cave, thank you!

"often engaging in battles of wits between their two heads to determine how best to proceed"

I LOVE that line in the description. Really a great addition to the cave, thank you!

I second this. Can't wait for mine to grow up. happy.gif

Wow these look very fierce! I love love love the color scheme

Congrats Odeen! And thank you for the beautiful sprite!

Haha that makes me think of Gollum xd.png

Oh my god so cool. So so so cool. I'm so glad I grabbed four of these and I can't wait to have more!

Wild looking adults...

Thanks to TJ and all the Spriters...

Oh my god.

Usually when I see a new breed, I go "Oh, pretty, thank god I got two for a breeding pair" or "Pretty! I need to get two so I can breed them and what not!"

but in this case, it's

"HOARD. HOARD. HOARD. HOARD."

That breed description.. that gorgeous sprite.. even the name.. the sheer potential for user-made descriptions...

*faints*

hmmm. seems that Dragon Cave now has Sheldon Cooper xd.png

my two's names are

- Dr Sheldon Copper

- Dr Amy Farrah Fowler

I wonder idly if Sheldon will refuse to breed laugh.gif

BBT FTW!!!!

Edited by Red2111

Oh wow, those adults.

Then I read the description and hngg I think I might have to hoard them, eccentric two-headed dragons, hahaha. <3 I'll name them after Disney (and other movie) villains.

Mine are starting to gender! biggrin.gif I'm very excited. happy.gif I have one boy so far. They're influenced so I'll have three of each. Fingers crossed it works!

Those adults are the most adults in the adult of adults.

*drool*

I love the adults, Odeen! Can't wait to find out if they'll breed with the splits...what a gorgeous checkered lineage that would make biggrin.gif

Mine gendered!! This is so exciting!! I named one of my Inappropriate Blood Curse because its code looks like a Dutch curse word. xd.png

I don't care about gender, after reading the descriptions I tried to name one Sherlock, but it was taken. so Johnlock and Mystrade it its!

Just came on and saw the Adults~ I love them so much <3

I must get more :3