TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Wait, last time I tried Johnlock, it was taken!! *sad face*

luckily I like Identifying my dragons so I now have 'Johnlock CB' as a name

Because of today's release, I probably will offer up one of these gorgeous hatchlings as sacrifice for a new one tomorrow. This could be difficult. I want to keep it so bad but today threw me for a loop. sad.gif I love these dragons so much.

After looking at these adults again I really think I need a good dozen or so! SO PRETTY!!

One of mine gendered! I lurve him. X'D

Edited by Esmeia

I used chess terms for my names since I didn't think of the Sherlock ones fast enough! smile.gif

Love the breed - if this breed gets dressed up for Christmas (like we did in 2011), I round glasses, top-hats and canes!

I used chess terms for my names since I didn't think of the Sherlock ones fast enough! smile.gif

Love the breed - if this breed gets dressed up for Christmas (like we did in 2011), I round glasses, top-hats and canes!

I shall consider it. 83

Can I just say - to who ever sprited/made these - well done. Very well done. I want to friggen hoard these now. .-.

Yay, I just picked up one of these eggs in the AP, incubated it and now it's a cute two-headed hatchie. I love these guys. Pretty eggs, adorable hatchies, majestic adults. Love them.

I'll definitely be looking for one of these after I'm free from my lock tomorrow morning. Anyone know if they can breed with the blue splits?

Anyway, they're beautiful. smile.gif

I'm definitely looking forward to collecting these.

If they're too rare, I've already planned a little lineage with the ones I have to get more~

Yes, the spriter(s) did an absolutely perfect job on them! <3

Think I've just found a new dragon I'm going to spaz out collecting for... the next several months. X'D

Speaking of which, I caught another one in the AP! Now I've got 4 CBs... despite the fact that I was trying to resist picking up a third egg tonight. D':

All of mine gendered properly! I have 3 males and 4 females. biggrin.gif I'll have to grab myself another boy at some stage, once I've got my share of the other breeds. These little guys are just so cute!

Caught five more of them in the AP, so I decided to go ahead and freeze three hatchlings for scroll completion happy.gif I'll have to catch one more so that I have three pairs, once I get some space that is.

Yay, a nerd-dragon! I love them! wub.gif

Awesome colors, pose and shading! Thank you, Odeen, for this amazing breed! laugh.gif

Unexpected that they become so dark after the egg is just red. But they look better like this. I'm interested if they can breed with splits - but please don't already tell me!

Well I will have adults in 13 hours so thank you so much TJ and Spriters for another amazing addition! wub.gif

I love the adults! Very dark and mysterious. Thanks!

Are they only breedable with the splits?

Are they only breedable with the splits?

Nobody knows. Only TJ's are grown up. The rest of us will have to wait till tomorrow.