TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

The design of that dragon is really cool. I also like the description. Personally, I always prefer wits instead of brute force.

I like them. However, I do wish one of the adult sprites had their back showing... I loved the red on the S2 hatchlings and I'm sad to see it's not as visible on the adults.

Are the adult Bloodscales bipedal? Their front arms are so tiny, kind of reminds me of a ferret.

Agh, the more I look at them, the more I wish they had a dousing of red like the hatchlings.

Edited by Nine

Oooooh, the adults are epic! Great new two-headeds. c:

~Feathers

I seriously like the Female Version, The Males look kind of wonky to me.

Wait.

Shunned by all but their own kind? Does that mean they can only breed with other Bloodscale Dragons or can they breed with the Two Headed Dragons?

Edited by Spyridon

I do like the adults. I wonder if we breed one with a Split (if possible) if we'll get a 4 headed dragon. biggrin.gif

I read the description, pondered a bit on the name, and the first thing I pictured was...

user posted image

Wow these dragons look AWESOME! Their description makes me worried that they wont be able to breed with Two-Headeds though...

I like them. However, I do wish one of the adult sprites had their back showing... I loved the red on the S2 hatchlings and I'm sad to see it's not as visible on the adults.

Are the adult Bloodscales bipedal? Their front arms are so tiny, kind of reminds me of a ferret.

Agh, the more I look at them, the more I wish they had a dousing of red like the hatchlings.

I agree with you 100%

I wish there was more red on them as well. :/ The male S2 hatchling is my favorite.

I like the Bloodscale's description. Totally different from what I would've gotten from just looking at them. X'D

The Adults are just amazing looking. I can't wait to see if they can breed with the Splits.

WOW!!!!! The adults are amazing!!! Holy smokes I need an army of these guys!

yeah!! i also want a load of them, they're incredible!! biggrin.gif that's the kind of dragon that comes to mind when you think 'Dragon'! xd.png

I think that these will be two-headeds I actually breed. laugh.gif

I don't care about gender, after reading the descriptions I tried to name one Sherlock, but it was taken.  so Johnlock and Mystrade it its!

Oh my gosh I hadn't even noticed.

"They crave intellectual stimulation and get bored easily."

You are absolutely right, I'll have to find Sherlock names for mine too. XDAlso your ships are good and you should feel good.

Wait, last time I tried Johnlock, it was taken!! *sad face*

Oh welps. I'm happy because I only grabbed 2, and they gendered male and female w/o influence! biggrin.gif

I seriously like the Female Version, The Males look kind of wonky to me.

Wait.

Shunned by all but their own kind? Does that mean they can only breed with other Bloodscale Dragons or can they breed with the Two Headed Dragons?

I don't **know, of course, but I'd assume that two-headed dragons would actually be 'their own kind', especially as 'breed' wasn't specified.

And TJ wouldn't DO that to us, lol, as least I certainly hope not!

Just caught another one of these off the AP! I'm so in love with these new dragons. :'D

Just caught another one of these off the AP! I'm so in love with these new dragons. :'D

You and me both.

I picked two up from the AP. I want to freeze one at s1 to be a buddy for my s1 shadow walker.

I was able to grab 2 from the AP today. I don't know why people threw them there sad.gif