TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Love these adults! biggrin.gif From the description, it sounds like they'll only be able to breed with themselves though, not with splits. But I hope I'm wrong about that, I'd love for them to breed with splits!

I can't wait until mine grow up. happy.gif All have hatched and I'm just waiting for them to gender.

This dragon definitely makes it to my favourites-list! Both design and personality feels very original, and unlike any other dragon. happy.gif

The adults are cool. Will go after some more when I'm no longer locked. smile.gif

These adults are gorgeous, but I think I'll be happy with just a couple of pairs of them.

Finally they both grew up. I really like how they look! And love the male one! Too bad they will breed only with two-headed (or only within their breed) :<

Oh WOW, the adults are AWESOME! Thank you Odeen! They look very... metal. biggrin.gif

About time they grew up! <3 Now to just work on a collection of them and splits, 'cos I'm... really behind...

I neglected collecting splits because they were the only two-headed dragons and I didn't like the lineage possibilities, come on...

Also if these don't breed with splits I can imagine the :C faces.

Wow they are not at all what I was expecting ! xd.png It's... interesting how they loose almost all their red as they grow up. That's a neat idea, even though I think I liked them better red. Not my favourite dragon but as 2-headeds they are definitely a good addition to the cave.

Edit : but I love the S1 hatchies they are so cute !!!

Edited by Anna Selka

The adults are just... badass. Awesome description and names~ <3 I really can't wait for my hatchies to grow up now.

Eeee they totally live up to expectations! I love them! Especially the male C:

Not what I expected, but pretty cool. I'm actually glade there not more red.

Two heads is a nice change also. biggrin.gif

They're beautiful, and their description is perfect, it's like they have OCD #_#

<3 Thank you spriters.

Edited by Limn

These look so cool laugh.gif Wish they kept most of their red colour though

I love these guys. They turned out absolutely awesome! Will totally be hording Bloodscales.

Thanks so much, Odeen!

Edited by Sir Barton