TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Splits and these look good together...

They really do! I would love to seen an even gen lineage with these two dragons.

I just got the first crack in one of mine, too! I am so ready for these babies! And after the event is done, I need to come back and collect a LOT more! wub.gif

Between these and the Royal Crimsons, I guess I'll just take up residence in the Volcano! xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl

*pokes hatchlings* Hurry up already. wub.gif

I can't decide which hatchling I like the most so far, but I'm most excited about the two-headed ones. I've wanted some other breed to breed my Splits to for a long time.

I'm really excited to find out a bit more about these guys in particular. I can't wait until they grow up so we can see if they'll breed with splits, or only with themselves. smile.gif

Are they 2 headed and only breedable with the same sub species?

Are they 2 headed and only breedable with the same sub species?

My vampires can't bite them, which suggests they are indeed Splits! smile.gif

I knew I shouldn't have ignored my urge to trade for more CB splits the other week. ಠ_ಠ

I have like, two CBs... and they refused each other so it's nice to have some extra dragons to add to the mix. xP

Original splits are gonna get hard to get for at least a little while after this. So many people starting fresh new lineages and stuff. ohmy.gif

Wow. Managed to hatch my Day 1 egg without it getting sick, but my Day 2 one just got sick at 4d11h. dry.gif

Really excited about these, though. 'Bout time we had some new two headeds!

Oh man, I only have like... 2 CB Splits. X'D

Welp, need to hunt them as well.

I have 3 cute little hatchlings now smile.gif

The babies have hatched!~

I'm unsure if I mentioned the looks of the genered hatchlings, but they're beautiful. Also... They look like they have side-burns. Q_Q

Edited by Limn