TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Must... not... join... hoarding bandwagon...

While the color is not what I expected, these are beautiful! They remind me of the Black Marrows, still one of my favorites, and I wish I could use them for a variety of lineages. I'm sure they will breed with the other Splits, but - oh, if they could be used with the regular dragons! wub.gif

Odeen, your babies are beautiful! Congratulations! <3

Oh my gosh they are beautiful!!! D:

Thank you soooooo much for the new dragons!

Ahahaha, "often engaging in battles of wits between their two heads"! I love it. And they look so cool! Very draconic.

/squirms and loves on new dragons

FAVORITES!!!! Actually I don't know.. The kitties might be awesome too, but this are so... dragonly.. So BA. So awesome. ohmy.gif

-swoons-

These turned out to be absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!

Bloooood

Yep, a new fav. I just hope I can still get more while this is all overwith [what with rarity, everyone else doing the same thing, etc].

Woah! These are absolutely gorgeous!! The spriter did an amazing job!!

Beautiful dragons! I wish the male's 2nd head stood out from his wing a bit more, it gets lost a bit...

But I digress...I love the sprites, especially the female - one of my favorites, for sure!

I find it interesting that the Splits specifically state that they will only "mate within their own breed" while the Gildeds state that they are often shunned by any but their own kind.

This brings two questions to my mind...

1. are Gildeds considered the same breed as the Splits or just the same Species (and will it make a difference in terms of breeding) - which we've all asked by now...

and

2. The Gilded language states "often shunned by all but their own kind" and this makes me wonder if they will have the same breeding restrictions as the Splits because the Turps have language that they're considered pests - so they primarily breed amongst themselves, yet they do breed with other species. Often shunned doesn't mean always shunned. I can't wait to start breeding and find out!

I got two of these when they first came out. Can hardly wait for them to hatch to see them!!!!!

I was expecting more red, not pretty slate blue <3 I love the speckly detail on their backs. Very pretty! /hugs herd of red hatchies

Wow. The adults are beautiful.

The adults are very interesting! I like the female the best. smile.gif

I remember seeing these on the completed list now! They were definitely one of my 'wants'. biggrin.gif

Oh wow, I just read the breed descrip... I CAN'T WAIT for people to start describing their dragons. As a reviewer, I think that I will seeing some awesomely interesting ones in the queue. wink.gif

Thank you, Odeen, for such a beautiful dragon, and for giving it two heads! biggrin.gif That shading is gorgeous!

These are by far my favourite out of the dragons released so far...

ANd i have not one. *transforms into cave lurker* I will find you! I WILL GET YOU!