TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Maybe we should make a penny dragon? can any of you draw?

i sorta can, not perfect on anatomy though. smile.gif anybody wanna start the request?

i sorta can, not perfect on anatomy though.  smile.gif  anybody wanna start the request?

I can try but I'd need some help brainstorming

BTW moving to day 3 forum now because i got my 2

Edited by CheshireFox

I can try but I'd need some help brainstorming

BTW moving to day 3 forum now because i got my 2

same here. =]

TWO HEADS! Do I see two heads?!!!!!

Wow. Wonder if these will be breedable with the Splits?

Those hatchlings are so awesome! Can't wait to see them when they have grown up biggrin.gif

Another two-headed dragons? Cool now the two headeds can breed with more than their own breed.

At the moment these I like the best of all already released new species! biggrin.gif

Agreed! These are definitely my favorite egg sprites. I can't wait to see the adults. If they're up to par with the eggs and hatchies, I might be gearing up to get a new DC record. lol

My eggs are cracking. They are surprisingly stronger against sickness than the day one releases.

Another two-headed dragons? Cool now the two headeds can breed with more than their own breed.

Yay!!! Checkerboard lineages!!!

I've been waiting for a release like this. Finally, another 2 head. Now, just to see if they can breed...

Aw, I missed day 2.

I was trying to grab some but after a few minutes I gave up. Too many people were online then.

Holy! ohmy.gif

I love the gendered hatchlings! To me they look like they have raven wings (the male especially) ..and a sparkler on the tail xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4