TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Oh cool. Woke up and was just lurking in the cave, feeling sluggish, when I saw some eggs. Pounced, and I got one~ Maybe I should check the cave more when I'm half asleep, I get better results. XD

Oh my the gendered male sure looks impressive.

The fluff on it's tail is adorable xd.png

Edited by Isuzu

I''m gonna work on yesterday's release today. I'm on a slooooooooow computer at the library. There were 300 to 40 EVERY drop yesterday in the Coast. I'll try and catch up!!!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Scott

*Squee* Just noticed that it's a two-head!

Maybe this will be the one Dragon I get two of and use influence on...

Yay!!!!! New splits!!!! Thank you so much!!!

*Raphy plans on stealing some from Merenwen*

oh no you don't get back here!

*thank you so much for new splits I am beyond thrilled!*

I *love* the expression on the new babies! It's sooooo cute! But... There is a pixel out of place on the hatchies, on the foreleg, and *twitch twitch twitch*

Cheers!

C4.

I've heard of being anally retentive - but to quibble about ONE PIXEL takes the cake.

The gendered male hatchie looks sorta cool, I guess.

ETA: Wonder if, when they're bred to the blue Splits, a purple dragon will result?

Edited by oddsoxdi

moving and lagging, not a good combo to catching any new eggs tongue.gif

Yeah. The lag here at the library was HORRIBLE yesterday. {IT always is!!!!} I actually had better Speedtest.net on my home home PC, with dial up and a 33.6 modem........

Hopefully, as I said, the day after will be slower in the release areas.....

Coast today, Volcano tomorrow......

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Scott

I've heard of being anally retentive - but to quibble about ONE PIXEL takes the cake.

The gendered male hatchie looks sorta cool, I guess.

ETA: Wonder if, when they're bred to the blue Splits, a purple dragon will result?

Maybe the purple dragon will be the resulting 7th dragon released, giving the people their hybrid tongue.gif

Wahoo! New two-headed dragons biggrin.gif

So, were you also thinking "These might breed with the other double dragons"?!?!?

Scott

Happy it's a Split... As I am not too much into Split dragons and my scroll's locked anyway laugh.gif

Any of these will go to my friend, who loves Splits and has a big even gen project going with the blue ones anyway.

The only thing I feel sorry about is, that the "orange" egg does not give a possibility for more orange in rainbow projects. But who knows what else is coming! tongue.gif

WOOHOO a Split! I actually caught 2 today so I am now good to go and on schedule

Thank you Tj and Spriters

WHoa... I randomly stopped in at 9:40 and they kept coming! I got my three in a snap!

Maybe the purple dragon will be the resulting 7th dragon released, giving the people their hybrid tongue.gif

That MIGHT be a possibility. But, I thought I read in one of the announcements, they are all going to be CBs........

Scott

Yay, a new two-headed! I love the hatchies and can't wait to see the adults.

More two-headeds! I hope this means the existing splits will finally have someone to crossbreed with.

And if my catching plan didn't depend on two eggs per release day, I would probably be collecting so many of these right now. The eggs are so pretty, the hatchlings are cute, and they seem to have nice temperament, too... I can't wait to see the adults. biggrin.gif

The ungendered babies look a little like two-headed rats from the depths of hell. xd.png Glad we have something else for the splits to possibly breed with.

After that impossible lag last night, I got my pair of eggs this morning. They are now influenced and incubated. Very, very happy about the new split. Thanks everyone who worked on these guys--the hatchies are cute and I have high hopes for what the adults will look like!

OH MY GOSH YES A TWO HEADED BREED.

You have no idea how excited I am at this moment. Since we started adding more pygmies, I've been pining for a two-head release.