TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

Sweet! happy.gif Although I fear I won't be able to catch two of each for the whole 7-day release. Does anyone know if it will be possible for bronze-trophy players to catch 2 of each breed each day? I don't think I'll be able to collect another 46 dragons before it begins...

I wouldn't actually want it to be this way, but it would be pretty hilarious if it was just two-headed dragons. It'd have a pleasant symmetry with the mass pygmy release for the 5th anniversary.

That said, still want another orange normal dragon. smile.gif

What about users who only have none/bronze/silver trophies? Not very fair if you ask me.

They're permanent releases, so those with limited egg slots will still be able to catch the eggs.

I did the 'dragon cave math'. If you have at least some Reds and have the silver or gold trophy, you should be able to grab two of each egg. If you have no trophy or a bronze one... well, good luck.

Edited by Ultra

I did the 'dragon cave math'. If you have at least some Reds and have the silver or gold trophy, you should be able to grab two of each egg. If you have no trophy or a bronze one... well, good luck.

If you have no trophy and no incubates you should be able to get at least one. If you have reds, you should be able to get two.

OMG! Will I have catching to do..but thank you for a great anniversary idea! Much love to the spriters too!

I need 3 more reds...I can only influence 1 egg pink and i'm afraid it wont work. sad.gif

WOW thank you TJ and Spriters! This is gonna be fun. Got it written on my calendar and will make sure I have a free scroll!

Wow! 0.o This is going to be intense but awesome! I'm totally looking forward to seeing what breeds will be released. I have a few I'd like to see released. *crosses fingers for at least one of them*

Iv gotten some speckle offers and one speckle gift! Thanks for the help! It may be just 1, but seeing im not one to care for pures or if something's linage or CB that often.... That 1 can easily become MORE.xd.png (hopfuly if relationships work out.xd.png Iv had dragons divorce, got together, had a few baby's, then rejected. O_o)

Hopfuly ill have at least 5 of each, speckle, royal crimsons and soulpeace before the 22nd.xd.png So then I can go for JUST the new ones. :3

Whooooaaa this sounds like the biggest thing I'm gonna be online for yet! laugh.gifpoptartFINALTINY.giflaugh.gifpoptartFINALTINY.giflaugh.gifpoptartFINALTINY.giflaugh.gifpoptartFINALTINY.giflaugh.gif

I wouldn't actually want it to be this way, but it would be pretty hilarious if it was just two-headed dragons. It'd have a pleasant symmetry with the mass pygmy release for the 5th anniversary.

That said, still want another orange normal dragon. smile.gif

Ugh, please no. xd.png Maybe one or two multi-heads but I don't like having such limited breeding options. That would be a cruel joke for sure!

... now you've jinxed us!

hmmm I don't think it would be a cruel joke.

.-.

(also yes an orange dragon would be completely and utterly awesome)

For some reason I was thinking the drop was sooner than it really was so this is a pleasant surprise.

I have a little time to make NDs before the action starts!

But I was just wondering, is the June Drop right after the May? xd.png

I'm actually hoping for a yellow dragon of some sort. I'm not too fond of the color yellow...But I think we need more bright yellow dragons. ^^Orange too~ :3

But I was just wondering, is the June Drop right after the May? xd.png

There won't be a June drop. wink.gif

Gah, I'm gonna be up in London for 3 days during thone dates sad.gif

(Seeing Muse live for the 5th time, yay! biggrin.gif)

But thanks for the heads up! happy.gif

What about a limit of two per person? It's hard enough getting them at all in under a day when some are so greedy and take more......oh, I just realised....7 in 7 days therefore if someone took 7 the first day, they can't take days 2 and (possibly) 3....having to wait till these hatch. Hmmmm. Interesting. How's this going to work?