TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

I hope he does not troll us with some ALT version of the Nebula or any other dragon or even worse some new dragon like teh Guardian of Nature. That may be cruel. Really cruel. tongue.gif

I am also hoping not and aditional Stripe colour. Though the HYbrids always end pretty, in specially the Goldfish and the Soupeace, I am still hoping no Hybrids right now so soon after the last Hybrid release.

I am hoping for Glory and Double like the Splits. I mean there is not a single nice lineage with the Splits (only PB - while I am a fan of normal PBs, this is the only option right now and that ain't fun).

I am hoping it gets at least some new releases on that font. I am looking forward to it.

While I do have a hunch that there will be an ALT version and a Hybrid somehow. It is just TJs way get us. laugh.gif

Edited by Mirume

I dreamed the release had happened, and then wondered why there was a hot chocolate dragon when IIRC TJ said he didn't like food-based dragons. xd.png

Gah, I'm gonna be up in London for 3 days during thone dates sad.gif

(Seeing Muse live for the 5th time, yay! biggrin.gif)

But thanks for the heads up! happy.gif

no Hotel wifi? maybe you can upgrade?

Cool stuf thx for the info TJ

And yep, im back after about 2 months. Haven't been on since the April release(which I also missed) so yeah. Im here...

Ugh, please no. xd.png Maybe one or two multi-heads but I don't like having such limited breeding options. That would be a cruel joke for sure!

... now you've jinxed us!

It wouldn't be limiting breeding options, it would be increasing the breeding options for two-headed dragons! wink.gif

I saw the bit about new dragons and thought I had again missed a release of new dragons, but not this time. 7 new dragons in 7 days and one will be on my birthday. I hope I get lucky and am able to pick some up. Gotta remember not to get egg locked.

Thanks alot.png to TJ and all of the spriters for making this happen!

Looking forward to Dragon Cave's Seventh Anniversary.

Erm, will any of these breeds have BSA? tongue.gif

We will not know until the release/they grow up. smile.gif

no Hotel wifi? maybe you can upgrade?

I'll be staying in a hostel, and will be taking my old brick phone as opposed to my smart phone. I'll just catch the ones I miss at a later date smile.gif

more two heads would be awesome. as would another unbreedable. and another Drake.

personally, i'm holding my breath for a Rooster biggrin.gif

correct me if i'm wrong, but the last release we had on this scale were the pygmys, correct?

Is it the 22nd yet? laugh.gif

Amen! I'm Bouncy just reading through these.

I can't even Fathom what kind of dragons we will get but after looking at the completed list, I can see why he wants to do seven of them lol.

What about a limit of two per person? It's hard enough getting them at all in under a day when some are so greedy and take more......oh, I just realised....7 in 7 days therefore if someone took 7 the first day, they can't take days 2 and (possibly) 3....having to wait till these hatch. Hmmmm. Interesting. How's this going to work?

These aren't Holiday dragons, it's just a big release over 7 days to celebrate DC's birthday. All the new dragons will be permanent additions to the cave, and no limit to how many you can have. smile.gif

Hopefully, I'll be done with my other projects I'm in before this starts.

*boing boing boing* If I catch 1 per day with a bronze trophy, will I be able to get all 7?

12 more days! Is that enough to grow my March and April dragons?!XD (I DO KNOW it may nt be enough time to get a golden trophy though. Idk, what do you guys think? To get 37 more dragons in 12 days? Yea....I dont think ill get a golden trophy and ill just have to continue breeding more reds and go on incubates and hope I get a good number each new day they come.xd.png)

There are a couple on the completed list that I'm just crossing my fingers for. I'd love to see some nice two headed dragons. An something with colors we don't see as much - yellow, orange, etc.

Woah, I can't wait for the release to come! Looks like I will get one of each, or maybe 2 if I get the timing right with incubating and hatching... I may also catch too mach and then send them to my friend :3

Aw man, I still ain't gonna have any internet then! D= Ah well, will be cool to see what gets picked.

Because of this event, there will also be no June monthly release. This should give everyone some time to breath after the influx of new breeds.

There is no June release this time, because of the big May release. smile.gif

ETA: I thought I was viewing the last post of this thread; apparently this has already been answered.

Edited by missy_

12 more days! Is that enough to grow my March and April dragons?!XD (I DO KNOW it may nt be enough time to get a golden trophy though. Idk, what do you guys think? To get 37 more dragons in 12 days? Yea....I dont think ill get a golden trophy and ill just have to continue breeding more reds and go on incubates and hope I get a good number each new day they come.xd.png)

*checks* If you're not picky, the AP is brimming with eggs around the 4 days and 17 hours mark right now. With six slots and assuming there is a large enough quantity to keep them at that time level until you reach 200, you COULD probably make it. Grab six eggs, stuff them on a hatchery, they hatch tomorrow, rinse and repeat. You might run into a slight delay if/when you run out of total hatchling slots, but it seems doable, and that's without burning Incubates to speed the process further.

This is gonna be a hectic release. People struggling to get a new CB release in a day so they can move on to the next, whoa. Good thing these are permanent.

It's gonna be epic.

Can't wait, I'm sure TJ09 and the spriters will force me to start another Dragon army. tongue.gif

This is gonna be a hectic release. People struggling to get a new CB release in a day so they can move on to the next, whoa. Good thing these are permanent.

It's gonna be epic.

Can't wait, I'm sure TJ09 and the spriters will force me to start another Dragon army. tongue.gif

I hear you there. xd.png I may add on to my few dragon armies when the releases come out. x3