TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

~Please stop the unnecessary arguing.~

Quoting Z from two pages earlier.

This thread is not for a discussion/debate etc on hoarding or not hoarding. It is to discuss the upcoming May Release.

10 more days I believe!!

And I keep trying not to use my Incubates so that I'll have them all ready to go then...so of course I keep grabbing AP eggs and end up using Incubates like they were going out of style. xd.png

I'm so bad at planning. At least when releases were a surprise I could blame it on that. lol

Haha yes, definitely having trouble not using my incubates! I've figured out exactly how many I can still use before I'll be out of them for the release though, so I should be good to go.

Getting more excited for the release by the day happy.gif

And I keep trying not to use my Incubates so that I'll have them all ready to go then...so of course I keep grabbing AP eggs and end up using Incubates like they were going out of style. xd.png

I'm so bad at planning. At least when releases were a surprise I could blame it on that. lol

Don't worry. Sooner or later you'll get locked wink.gif

At least that's what I've been telling myself.

i'm starting to really worry about catching them, but i know it'll be easy -- it's like planning a trip.

*hums happily*

I enjoy the anticipation biggrin.gif

Judging by the charts, I should be able to grab 3 of each release but I'm going to restrict myself to 2. That way I can have a breeding pair of each and I can feel a bit safer with less eggs. smile.gif I can catch/trade for more later if I need to.

I REALLY hope there aren't any hybrids, it's super hard for me as I only collect sprites...

And I keep trying not to use my Incubates so that I'll have them all ready to go then...

^This. xd.png And this is in spite of the fact that I'm fairly certain I could spare a few Incubates and still have enough for the release. tongue.gif

I can only hold 4 at the moment DARNIT ME BEING NEW!!!!! mad.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif I heard u like mudkipz laugh.gif

Edited by I am awsome

^This. xd.png And this is in spite of the fact that I'm fairly certain I could spare a few Incubates and still have enough for the release.  tongue.gif

Yeah, I have set aside 33 ready to go and 18 more that are good now for me to use or will be back on line by the release. But I also know that I have a history of incubating and then seeing a trade I have to offer on, and then needing to get more eggs and incubate again.

I just need to manage to stay away from the trading threads. laugh.gif

Just figured out, I have 20 incubates, 4 female influences and 8 male influences to last me 10 days. I am worried by the female ones xd.png

Sad thing is, I need more red dragons. Luckily, some of my friends are handing me some red eggs.

Sad thing is, I need more red dragons. Luckily, some of my friends are handing me some red eggs.

I've been breeding all my reds for friends for a week now, LOL SO MANY RED EGGS. Luckily I had enough blacks to almost always get a red egg. So out of my 51 red dragon army, I've bred an extra 46 reds, LOLOL SO MANY REDS. It looks like valentines day.

I've bred a number of 2nd gen Red eggs to gift, then dropped more in the AP queue yesterday, maybe breed some 3rd gens to AP later today...smile.gif

If no one minds, I have an extra spot for a red egg that I can take off your hands. wink.gif

EDIT: Still need one more red to get 9, let me know if you can help me.

Edited by imperatrica101

I have an extra red egg, will PM you.

I've been quietly lurking around, avoiding the AP to avoid temptation, to save up my reds and pinks. I'll be away on the 25,26,27 with no internet access, so I hope to leave some really nice trades up to get the ones I miss.

Wow, I seriously think I may have missed a few releases in my absence rolleyes.gif there's this thing called Pokemon and another thing called "friends" (which I only have one of...) that keep sucking me in!! xd.png

haha, yeah, pokemon sucks u in good oh yeah, and friends too XP //shot xd.png.

but u did come back at a good time. just 10 more days smile.gif

Which is an odd concept given that scroll limits are there to give people up to that number of whatever eggs they want. As TJ said when this first became a big thing, way back when:

If a game is designed to let people do X, and they go ahead and do X, they're playing within the intentionally set rules.

As for the egg release, all of the planning and math is great, but I'm totally going to forget it all and get myself hopelessly messed up by day 3. xd.png Good think these are permanent.

hmm *throws charts out the window* perhaps your plan is more sane! tongue.gif *does not know at this point....though just littered* eek! *jumps out window to grab flying paper* blink.gif

Planning? What is this planning you speak of?

Me: Ooh, new eggs! *clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick* overburdened message whoops!