TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

But I was just wondering, is the June Drop right after the May? xd.png

The May Drop IS the June Drop...all of the eggs...

Aw man, I still ain't gonna have any internet then! D= Ah well, will be cool to see what gets picked.

If im lucky I might be able to breed you some Zove. Just don't get hopes up because I cant guaranty.

I still don't know how many of each new species I should catch... =_= *sigh*

Maybe I'll settle for 2 each, influence them so that I get a pair, incubate them and hope that at the end I'll have atl east a CB pair of each? Oh my. DX

Edited by caya

just curious but does this mean that the amount of eggs one person can get from each release at first is limited? I ask as it took some of us many days to get the crimson because of some people hoarding and not being able to get them

just curious but does this mean that the amount of eggs one person can get from each release at first is limited? I ask as it took some of us many days to get the crimson because of some people hoarding and not being able to get them

No, people will still be able to take as many eggs as they want.

They will only be limited by their scroll limits. But anyone who fills their scroll on the first day will not be able to grab any of the second egg the next day. So I suspect most people will limit themselves.

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

And so on until they all grow up and we grab more later on wink.gif

~

Feel free to correct me, anyone! I'm tired too! xd.png

Quoting for new people to see

When does this start?

[Edit] I just looked back at the op and saw the date almost EVERYWHERE.

I fase palmed so hard that I left a mark.

Edited by Wantdew

On the 22nd of this month. I can't read my calendar from where I'm sitting so I can't tell you what day it is.

You know I'm really excited but the dats kind of are unfair to people who have school....they won't have as much a chance to get one or two of each...

You know I'm really excited but the dats kind of are unfair to people who have school....they won't have as much a chance to get one or two of each...

It's always unfair to some people. For instance, for me weekend releases are totally unfair because I have to work all day both days. And as a lot of people have mentioned they won't have internet access or really bad internet access, so you could say it's unfair to them, too.

With so many people it's just impossible to find a release moment that suits everyone - personally I'm thrilled with a new release each day for a whole week, even though I won't be able to be here for the start of any of them biggrin.gif

Why? Seriously, it's gonna last for a week; there's no way that anyone can time it just right in order to be online the whole time. And honestly, does your school really take that much time? I know people that spend nine hours in school (just classes; I'm not counting travel time and learning time) and they still manage to get everything without problem.

just curious but does this mean that the amount of eggs one person can get from each release at first is limited?  I ask as it took some of us many days to get the crimson because of some people hoarding and not being able to get them

Sigh. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HOARDING here on DC.

Everyone is able to grab what they want, how many they want. (Except of course for the limited holidays)

It's not nice to use the term "hoarding", because, let's be honest, ok? All those complaining of others hoarding, would do the same thing if they had fast enough internets and scroll space. Yes, they would.

These dragons will be around, they will be a permanent part of the cave, so if you are not able to get as many as you'd like (or any) the first week or two, just be patient, cause the frenzy will die down quick enough.

To recap: Please don't use the term "hoarding". It's an insult. Find a better way to deal with your disappointment other than name calling.

Edited by Riverwillows

Given that you have a group of people with the button "Greedy Hoarder" in their sig as a point of pride... Doesn't seem fair to damn one set of users for using the word when it's perpetuated as a taunt like that.

I don't use that, but I don't think it's a taunt, more of a joke, really. Like going around saying "I iz the greatest!!" or something.

That is not an insult. It's just a joke. Using the term the way it was used above us, THAT is an insult.

And I'm not "damning" anyone. That's kind of an insult to ME now too.

Hey, anyone back me up here?

Edited by Riverwillows

Considering how many people share/give eggs freely, even uncommon/rare CBs to various people and in various threads for FREE, I don't think hoarding if/when/where it does exist (because let's be honest, collecting commons isn't hoarding - they are common for a reason, and something tells me most if not all of these new ones will be common for quite sometime due to the girth of the release) will be an issue. Even if 100 members actually "hoard", there is a HUGE pool of others who do not (like thousands) and would gladly share with those who have slower connections. There is actually a thread dedicated to that for each new release.

Edited by Wahya

I don't use that, but I don't think it's a taunt, more of a joke, really. Like going around saying "I iz the greatest!!" or something.

That is not an insult. It's just a joke. Using the term the way it was used above us, THAT is an insult.

And I'm not "damning" anyone. That's kind of an insult to ME now too.

Hey, anyone back me up here?

I'll back you up there biggrin.gif I really don't understand how a concept of hoarding can exist in a game where collecting dragons is the entire point. I mean, what should we do? Collect just a CB pair of everything and then just stop playing until next release?

Also: as far as I have seen it's often the richest players that drop therir eggs through departure threads. Of course, I don't know for glomps or any other form of gifting that is done in private.

The game is about collecting...call it hoarding if you must,but who doesnt have a few extras of their favorites?

Ill back you up there!

Rockin' On

The game is about collecting...call it hoarding if you must,but who doesnt have a few extras of their favorites?

Ill back you up there!

Rockin' On

This is so true. smile.gif I agree completely.

Edited by imperatrica101

I love how a thread about a release has become an argument about hoarding. This is the trouble with this community, nobody is ever satisfied...