TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

Not if you have incubates *evil smile*

I have about 60, but my problem is I keep using bunches of them right before releases and then I grab new eggs, incubate them, and then - Hey! A trade! and then I have to get new eggs ad incubate all over again. xd.png

OMG...can't wait! 14 new dragons on the scroll. Counting girls and boys wink.gif

I don't know if I love this...or dread this.

Thanks so much, TJ! Either way, this is exciting and much appreciated! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Damn it. I'll definitely take my father's netbook when I'm going to Iceland and I hope the rumors about free w-lan at a lot of places in Reykjavik are true. Otherwise I won't be able to catch the first three of the new breeds immediatly when they are released xd.png My friends will think I'm completely addicted to Dragon Cave...

I can't wait to see the new dragons! Thank you so much TJ! :3

This is awesome.

Sadly I'm going to be at a convention for three of these days so I may miss out on some of the new releases ; u ;

I have about 60, but my problem is I keep using bunches of them right before releases and then I grab new eggs, incubate them, and then - Hey! A trade! and then I have to get new eggs ad incubate all over again. xd.png

Or during Halloween, I pick up some eggs, incubate and then decide I don't like the pairing, so I re-abandon them and pick up new eggs xd.png

Yay!!! I am excited and also glad that I will be home from Europe by then!! Thanks TJ smile.gif

TJ, but it lost impact when there's just six fonts...unless you're counting the diamond symbols, then it's Seven fonts for seven dragons.

Yay, seven fonts!

Wow can`t wait for the 22.! It is really an big surprise. biggrin.gif

*stares at first post*

*opens spreadsheet, starts planning optimum hatching/growing schedule*

Challenge accepted, lol! xd.png

....also, 7 breeds? One breed per biome plus one hybrid, mayhaps?

Ooh la la. Intrigued, intrigued. And with time to prepare our scrolls! That's a nice change. x3

....also, 7 breeds? One breed per biome plus one hybrid, mayhaps?

Or, with our luck, all 7 in the Alpine. xd.png

Too stressful sad.gif It would be nicer if they were at least spread out a little through the month. With 7 eggs in 7 days, even with a gold trophy you will only be able to get one of each and everyone else will be at a bigger disadvantage. Even incubate will next to useless, since it only takes off one single day.

All these new releases make me wonder if Dragon Cave has been losing popularity/users? I admit this site became very boring once I got almost every dragon species (something I accomplished in 3 months) so is this an attempt to pull people back in? If it is, it seems a bit overkill.

Huh, this will be fun. A new egg each day? Hmm. Yeah, I think that's doable, since most eggs take about three days to hatch. Very slim chance of being scroll-locked if you only take one of each.

Or, with our luck, all 7 in the Alpine. xd.png

rotflol!

If that happens, there'll be a tremendous sound of tables flipping across the globe. xd.png

Awesome! Really looking forward to this. biggrin.gif

Not if you have incubates *evil smile*

I have about 60, but my problem is I keep using bunches of them right before releases and then I grab new eggs, incubate them, and then - Hey!  A trade!  and then I have to get new eggs ad incubate all over again.  xd.png

You can never have enough reds. (I have 136 plus 4 hatchlings.)

I think that I am going to breed some of my CB reds, and drop them in the AP for people to grab in 2 1/2 days, when they show up. That would give people plenty of time to grow them up in time for the new releases.

I am very excited about the new releases, but I am a bit disappointed that there wasn't one for Cinco de Mayo. I was hoping that TJ would release 5 new eggs, all at once.

7 is better though.

Edited to add: Out of 9 available pairs of CB reds, I got 6 red eggs that went to the AP.

Edited by PrincessLucy

You can never have enough reds. (I have 135 plus 5 hatchlings.)

I think that I am going to breed some of my CB reds, and drop them in the AP for people to grab in 2 1/2 days, when they show up. That would give people plenty of time to grow them up in time for the new releases.

I am very excited about the new releases, but I am a bit disappointed that there wasn't one for Cinco de Mayo. I was hoping that TJ would release 5 new eggs, all at once.

7 is better though.

This is a very good idea. I think I'll do the same ASAP.