Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want a new Guardian of Nature slot each year. It doesn't stack up, so if you don't use it that year then you lose it. I just want the BSA to become available again every Jan 1, and if you succeed then it's unavailable until next Jan 1. The reason is I have 2 males and 1 female, and it feels unbalanced. :)

5 hours ago, wobster109 said:

I want a new Guardian of Nature slot each year. It doesn't stack up, so if you don't use it that year then you lose it. I just want the BSA to become available again every Jan 1, and if you succeed then it's unavailable until next Jan 1. The reason is I have 2 males and 1 female, and it feels unbalanced. :)

I would LOVE this idea! Then people who want frozens have a chance at a whole set and there are more of each gender for lineages! It would be cool too; the more years you have on DC the more GONs you have, like a reward for longevity. Maybe raise the odds slightly or reduce the cooldown too so it is very likely to get one each year.

7 hours ago, wobster109 said:

I really would want at least a fourth slot, since atm you can't have every sprite on your scroll. I mean the female and male look the same, but still. Getting a female and a male is part of collecting.

I think it'd be cool if dragons had multiple poses and you could change them at will, via Actions.

I want the site to display the password I actually typed whenever I mistype it. Because I'm currently getting "incorrect password" what feels like 50% of times, and I want to know which characters I'm constantly mixing up!  XD

Give me a Gold egg whenever I breed my Golds with Holidays!

I demand a few more rares on par with golds and silvers so I have something new to trade, save up and hunt for.

12 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

I demand a few more rares on par with golds and silvers so I have something new to trade, save up and hunt for.

Yes please! I know a lot of people like getting the new releases right away and having lots of them and all, but I'd *love* to see a breed we really have to work for. I'd love another super-rare in the cave that takes a lot of hunting to get (or a lot of shard-saving). We really haven't had any breeds on par with Golds or Silvers since the game started, honestly (Coppers seemed likely after their release when they were super-hard to get, but not so much anymore.)

23 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yes please! I know a lot of people like getting the new releases right away and having lots of them and all, but I'd *love* to see a breed we really have to work for. I'd love another super-rare in the cave that takes a lot of hunting to get (or a lot of shard-saving). We really haven't had any breeds on par with Golds or Silvers since the game started, honestly (Coppers seemed likely after their release when they were super-hard to get, but not so much anymore.)

I don't know that I agree about super-hard-to-get releases, BUT it would be fun to see lots of dragon species (dare I say, all?) have alternate colors/forms. Like, humans can have a variety of hair colors. Why couldn't dragon species have a variety of colors? lol. Probably too much work for the spriters, but I would love to try and try and try to get a true albino of every breed ^_^

I wish they would add NDs and prizes to the shop to purchase for 100 shards each! Except only I can do it because I suggested the idea in the first place.

15 hours ago, lunalamoon18 said:

I wish they would add NDs and prizes to the shop to purchase for 100 shards each! Except only I can do it because I suggested the idea in the first place.

Nope. Prizes in the shop has been suggested already since the shop was being designed XD So, everyone who has participated in that discussion back then should be able to get them at that price!

I want a breed filter for the biome so I can find exactly what I need without having to camp for it (so I can flood @Suzumiya with Pipios, for example)

I want some kind of automatic dragon namer that can be customized to name according to any particular naming scheme... For example, I could select 50 dragons and put in something like '(name) the (adjective)' and the automatic namer would follow that 'rule' to name all 50 of the selected dragons. All unique names of course. (Yes, this is me getting very annoyed that I *still* have over 300 unnamed dragons despite naming at least a handful every single day this week...)

I've been wishing for years that DC would implement some way to trade or gift adult dragons.  I'm not picky!  Just one adult dragon, that has no offspring or has never been bred*, could be transferred to another user once per year as part of some special event or something!  A Boxing Day Gift dragon, let's say.  :)  Because sometimes things grow up on my scroll before I can trade or gift them, and that makes me sad; I can't bring myself to dump a beautiful lineage or awesome code in the Wilderness, but every time I see it I'll be sad that I can't do anything with it and no one else can, either.

Alternately, I'd like a "revert to hatchling" action or BSA that you can apply to any adult (no-offspring/unbred*) dragon that has a 50% chance of turning it back into a tradeable/AP-able hatchling for 1 hour.  :)

*I figure this would probably be the easiest way to avoid the confusion/glitching of dragons having parents on two different scrolls, but who knows?  Maybe it's not necessary!

On 12/5/2019 at 4:52 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Nope. Prizes in the shop has been suggested already since the shop was being designed XD So, everyone who has participated in that discussion back then should be able to get them at that price!

I want a breed filter for the biome so I can find exactly what I need without having to camp for it (so I can flood @Suzumiya with Pipios, for example)

That's acceptable! 

Since this new Prize unreasonable demand only lets people who originally participated, let ANYONE who has a CB prize already exchange it for the color they want. Not breed, like I couldn't get a shimmer, but I could exchange my gold tinsel for a silver one. I really want a silver tinsel, dang it. Slightly MORE reasonable...only one exchange allowed, and the exchange doesn't affect existing lineages. XD

As for the filter, heck yes. It's totally crazy and would make hunting useless, but this thread is for that, so yes. I could do Cheese-grabbing one day, Pipio grabbing the next, and then Black Teas. Luckily, Teas are still easy to get. Vines, though...wow, those little green guys are hiding! 

To add to that, let's filter the AP. I hate wading through hundreds of 2G Canopies someone mass bred just to try and find a 2G Brimstone or pygmy! :D

8 hours ago, mars said:

Either more CBs to choose from than just 3 at a time in each biome, or all 3 have to be a different breed. That's all I want.

Yes please, I want options! Every biome needs to have as many eggs as the AP. XD

what if .... every breed there is were to be the only one available in the biome for 10 - 15 minutes

54 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Id love to nab some dragons from the wild. Theres a leetle tree in the wild for goodness sake XD

https://dragcave.net/view/6dOX

Whaa? I didn't think leetle trees could be released! (I'm keeping mine though).

@Twimm It might also be from a burned scroll, as far as I know dragons from burned scrolls are automatically released into the wilderness.

Oh, hmm, that makes sense I guess. Looking at my leetle, the only option is to Kill it, not Release. So that must be the case.

Right now, rather than free CB Golds, I want THIS demand fulfilled! 

LET US CHOOSE WHICH BREED AN EGG WILL BE FROM A COUPLE! Tired of getting only the one I DON'T need. (Looking at you, Coral pygmies, and you, Black Teas).

Extra freeze slots during holidays! I'm itching to freeze one or two hatchlings right now to unlock myself, but I need as many freeze slots as possible for holiday hatchlings. 

A sitewide dragon cave Secret Santa, where you are assigned a person to gift an egg to. 

17 minutes ago, Drakelina said:

A sitewide dragon cave Secret Santa, where you are assigned a person to gift an egg to. 

It's not sitewide, but anyone can join: