Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want an unannounced new breed to surprise me when I breed by dragons together. Specifically, I would love to breed royal blue and crimson together to get a royal purple dragon.

I want the Cave and all the users I have so much fun discussing/chatting/trading with to switch to CET - darn other timezones.

i would want to never be rejected or chosen over with trades so i always get the dragons i offer on =P

I want to do a summer raffle where 50 people get prize dragons. All CB. And they have to gift the first 10 babies from their dragons out at random to people without a dragon like that one! Oh, and no crap breedings: CB to CB only or the dragon refuses.

500 free gen 2 rare dragons! Enjoy, guys. biggrin.gif

I want people who come up with dragons in the requests to actually get credit for the dragons that are made from their requests.

To obtain dragons I will otherwise never, ever be able to get: Old Pinks, Frills, Alt Sweetling, Snow Angel variants, spriter alts, CB Tinsel, CB Shimmerwing, so on.

No more spriter's alts, only variants that people can choose/breed/obtain in some way. I'm tired of holiday dragons and their uninspiring colors-- whereas I'd love to own a black/blue valentine and a silver/white christmas.

Ability to name my dragons whatever I'd like. Sure some of my dragons would no longer be special snowflakes, but it doesn't really matter since they're still unique to me.

Better luck with catching/breeding things I uh, don't have much luck catching/breeding. Nothing like spontaneous egg creation (since that's boring), but it would be nice to get a CB Metallic more often than once every 2-3 years, or for some of my pairs to breed the right egg for once. Or to breed a egg, for once.

Ability to undo rejections.

More lenient description guidelines. Nothing big, just a bit to allow more creativity.

Nine million dollars in new bills to be delivered by the next sunset, or else the mayor gets it.

Ability to choose a few dragons to be released.

Ability to gift people anonymously =o

Some forum changes. --raises eyebrow--

To have my old, Grey dragon from 2008 resurrected.

Oh dear, I appear to have gone off-topic. A lot of these aren't unreasonable at all! Pfft, ah well.

I would like to catch my own short and clean lineaged Holly one of these days. smile.gif That's pretty much it... and I guess that's not so much a demand as a wish, lol.

I want more Stripe variants. Seriously, the description says they "come in a dazzling array of colors", so why can I only get white, red, blue, green and black ones? I want purple and grey and orange and... well, you get the idea biggrin.gif

And I want a lot more egg slots. I sometimes feel guilty for not picking up some cave blockers while I'm hunting, but somehow I'm always close to being egglocked with things I need or random AP finds and can't make space for anything else.

Oh, and I a silver Shimmerscale descended from a Shimmerscale X Hellfire Lineage. And an army of CB male Silvers to breed a lot of interesting lineages. Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine... laugh.gif

I want CB Hollies to come back for "Christmas in July".

Oh, yeah, and I want to be one of the people who catches one.

I want a CB variant of every dragon. Whether it be breedable only, discontinued, spriter alt, or holiday.

I want to experience that the Cave drops a Blusang Lindwurm Egg... Some days I spend hours sitting in front of the Coast biome but none of these appear =_=

And I want a dragon with the code Leafi. °-°

Edited by Leafeonne

Let's see... easier ways to make ND's and Zombies WITHOUT being criticized by the community hippies (all is fair in love and war and... dragons)

A special DC holiday where only CB rares drop in the biomes and everyone has a chance to grab one. Actually, let's make that a whole week.

Moar new dragons! And moar pygmies! Blindie demands moar! Moar! MOAR!

My unreasonable demand? For the Spindle Pygmies and the Eastern Emerald Pygmies to be released on the same day, and that I have enough egg spots to pick up a pair of each vairent O3O

In the Cave, during drops, I want the Cave to know when there are three of the same cave-blockers there and switch them around. I won't even be super-demanding and ask for a Metal or rare to be subbed in, just not the same three Cave-Blocker breeds. If three Whiptails (say) are there, two of them get shuffled and then there would be one Whiptail, one Mage and one BBW, for example.

And PURPLE Stripes! I want and demand PURPLE Stripes!

I want to be able to change my username. When I started here I liked Wahya, but that was years ago, and just like all other people, I've changed. It'd be nice if we could change our scroll and forum names!

I want the Cave to realize that it wasn't me clicking on the cave-blockers but rather my cat jumping up on the keyboard so I really shouldn't have to wait for 5 hours to dump them. Yep.

I want a special "retro day" when frills and bright pinks could be found in the cave again.

Omg, I want this too now. And I wouldn't say no to orange... think of all the pretty rainbow variations you could have! And maybe yellow... with white stripes and wings, sort of a reverse of the White Stripe coloring.

Unreasonable demand? Hmm... I really want to be able to quickly connect to someone interested in exchanging every time I have a trade. I'm often pretty sure there'd be someone around interested in making the trade I'm looking for... I just have trouble finding them most of the time. XP

ETA: Also! To have at least ten egg slots. *bg*

Edited by Imbecamiel

I want CB metallics.... and I don't want to have to hunt for them anymore. It's been a long enough.

A purple Shimmer. Or more Easterns (at least one of which should be purple)

I want CB metallics.... and I don't want to have to hunt for them anymore. It's been a long enough.

This.

And I want a better custom sorting system so my dragons can be organised how I want easily and efficiently.

Also, purple stripes is something I've long thought should be a thing.

Ooooh me too me too!