Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

i want at least 100 CB hollies

also i want shimmer values to suddenly drop for everyone but me. you'll all be trading for inbred mints and i'll have piles of CB blusangs.

i'm not sorry.

I want all the NDs, CB Metals,CB Holies (there's at least one) and that one wayward 2012 Tinsel from the Wilderness to decide to migrate over to my scroll. Oh and a Frill and two Bright Pinks.

I want a leetle tree. xd.png A hoard of CB shadow walkers, a spot on the Thuwed list, a 2nd gen silver shimmer, And a pair of CB frills to give me cute frill babies.

I demand that the AP work like Netflix and have a recommendation section. The cave could take note of what was on my scroll and keep a record of other things I'd picked up from the AP and kept longer than 24 hours, and then it could just sort out all eggs not to my taste and show me a page of eggs that fit that profile, so every egg would be one I liked.

This should happen!

I demand that the AP work like Netflix and have a recommendation section. The cave could take note of what was on my scroll and keep a record of other things I'd picked up from the AP and kept longer than 24 hours, and then it could just sort out all eggs not to my taste and show me a page of eggs that fit that profile, so every egg would be one I liked.

This should happen!

biggrin.gif So much yes!

I'd love all to have all of the CB Sunsongs I need for this project without having to work for them!

Alternatively, I'll take CBs of all the holiday dragons I missed out on. c:

Unlimited egg slots for people with over 2000 dragons. And the ability to turn off refusals on dragons that you have slaved over for years and are irreplaceable.

Edited by Wiz

CB Silver, CB prize of any kind, any sort of skill at creating Neglecteds. :|

And for Frills to start dropping again.

I'd want to have the Guardian of Nature dragons able to breed. Not that they could breed more GoNs, but the breed of their mate, as if they were holiday dragons. I mean, wouldn't this just be so awesome? http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=1&mate=Epic

@Wiz - I love that idea. Especially in the case with dragons with holiday lineages, when they refuse your only two CBs of that holiday. *kicks my tinsels*

@Kiryu & boscodelta - A CB Prize would be epic. And since we're all dreaming here, it'd be so nice to have a personalized CB Prize. I'd want a black-red colored alt with the code (Justy)

(Yay being greedy... dry.gif )

Edited by Justarius

Unlimited egg slots for people with over 2000 dragons. And the ability to turn of refusals on dragons that you have slaved over for years and are irreplaceable.

I'm not big fan on unlimited egg slots, but it would be cool if they gradually increased up to 10 or something.

That would be a GREAT BSA to be able to "fix" refusals. *Dreams*

Statistically impossible I know but just once I'd like to win one of the lotteries to get a brand new shiny dragon breed. Oh, and a short release of the "old" pinks. I didn't get them then but how about a "limited drop" over a week so that those of us who'd like them could pick them up?

CB Hybrids, alts and Stripe colorations sad.gif Aaaannnddd, of course, CB Frills and Bright Pinks.

^ CB hybrids is one of my biggest unreasonable demands, too. tongue.gif If I ever won an honourable mention prize, I think I'd go for a CB ultraviolet or soulpeace or something.

I want one CB of every color Tinsel and Shimmer, an Alt Sweetling (plus my regular one), one of every Spriter's Alt, and Frills and Bright Pinks. I also want to be able to name and describe my Leetle Tree.

I want whhat you want, for myself ALONE :-)

I want CB Alt Sweetlings and no limit on them so I can breed more and make gorgeous lines tongue.gif And I want to be able to breed Halloweens all year round.

This thread is fun xd.png

I demand a REAL trophy when I collect a certain amount of dragons!

And I demand that TJ deliver it to my house, personally, like the Publishers Clearing House people do. So he can't just give me the trophy, he has to bring a huge fake trophy for the purpose of pomp and circumstance, and then give me the real trophy later.

...Also confetti!

And I demand that TJ deliver it to my house, personally, like the Publishers Clearing House people do. So he can't just give me the trophy, he has to bring a huge fake trophy for the purpose of pomp and circumstance, and then give me the real trophy later.

...Also confetti!

I like this. I want this too!

...Also confetti!

This! But TJ has to deliver the trophy

style! xd.png

I want a CB of some of the alternate dragon colors that showed up in the cave for Christmas I think? I can't remember them all, but I remember the skywing being GORGEOUS along with a few others.

I wish we could have an unlimited amount of holidays.

I wish summoning GoNs were easier.

I wish there were CB alt blacks and vines.

I wish there was a secret biome that only dropped whatever eggs I currently want.

I wish that I could snag rares that aren't inbred.

I wish that other people loved long lineages as much as I do.

I want the first spot on the Thuwed list. I want every other member of DC to gift me a rare/metal only up to 2gen, of course. I want a 2gen Red Sox dragon.

And TJ is far too cool to use something as lame as a helicopter - HE"D show up on the back of the biggest rarest dragon in the multiverse to deliver your trophy!