Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I demand to be given an army of Sweetlings, both alts and regulars. Including females, so that I can have PBs. We will take over the Cave with our cuteness. wub.gif

I also demand that Derk and Himar can breed together, even though they're on different scrolls.

EDIT: Oh, and I demand to be given Nepherim and Kila's Sweetling alts too. ninja.gif

Edited by Dimar

frills & bright pinks dropping in-cave...i'm also in the same boat for unlimited holidays! oh and i wish for cb prize dragons, just cuz, i'll never get one lmao. or how about penk's offspring be pink like her?

there's other things i'm sure but i just can't remember...

I want hybrid hybrids. And hybrid hybrid hybrids. And I want every dragon to be able to breed at least one hybrid tongue.gif

Edited by luxrayx

Why not?

I want all the CB Spitfires. Actually, I want all the Spitfires, period. Even the inbred messy lineaged ones.

I want CB Ultraviolets.

I want to be able to catch/breed things that CB Tinsel/Shimmer owners find worth trading for.

I want to be able to tag my dragons so that I can pull up just the ones I want from the drop-down at the top of my scroll. Would make breeding quicker!

I want another raffle in the middle of summer! Or, better yet, a contest. Everyone gets two chances each year to get lovely prizes!

I want to be an in-cave spriter. Better yet, I want to sprite something and then have it be chosen as a holiday dragon.

I want a BSA to make hatchlings grow quicker. And extra scroll slots--maybe not eggs, but more hatchling slots, definitely.

...most of those are far-off dreams, but I'm actively working towards the ones that are potentially accomplish-able.

I want a shimmer, neglected, and a unlimited holidays.

But none of this will happen. :<<<<<<<

And TJ is far too cool to use something as lame as a helicopter - HE"D show up on the back of the biggest rarest dragon in the multiverse to deliver your trophy!

Singing we are the champions! Otherwise its just not worth it.

I could go for a button on AP eggs I pick up that let me choose if I want them to be CB or if I would rather their lineage. I get to look at the lineage first of course.

Edited by Katykins2

I want someone to gift me a CB Male neglected dragon, simply out of pure kindness.

I also want a BSA that is similar to the Incubate one, only this BSA speeds up the maturation time for the hatchlings. (Come on, little Soulpeace! Gender so I'll know if the influence worked!)

Singing we are the champions! Otherwise its just not worth it.

I could go for a button on AP eggs I pick up that let me choose if I want them to be CB or if I would rather their lineage. I get to look at the lineage first of course.

Nah man. He'd be singing Fury of the Storm. And he would have diamond teeth... because normal teeth would fall out from the awesomeness.

I demand the ability to edit any dragon's code to be whatever I want it to be! tongue.gif

I want a CB Gold with the code TARDIS. Yes I know it's one too many letters but this is Unreasonable Demands. On that note I also want a CB Silver with the code DRWHO. And they have to gender correctly and are not allowed to refuse each other!

I want a CB Gold with the code TARDIS. Yes I know it's one too many letters but this is Unreasonable Demands. On that note I also want a CB Silver with the code DRWHO. And they have to gender correctly and are not allowed to refuse each other!

I demand an egg from that pairing! xd.png

In this case, I want a dragon with the code APOND. And RSONG.

I want Unlimited egg spaces and to have a CB of every type of dragon released including Hybrids.

Moar scroll space ;-;

And a Neglected dragon gift...

Darn I wish I knew how to make NDs...

I want to be able to choose which dragons go in the next release biggrin.gif

I'd like a spot on the list for that pair, too, please! biggrin.gif

I also saw world peace listed, and I'll take some of that, too!

Actually a CB Gold for every 100 Cave or AP blockers I've ever picked up would be kind of nice!

I waaaant... something I sprited to be released in-cave. That's all.

I waaaant... something I sprited to be released in-cave. That's all

Same here.

I want my dragons to suggest envious names for themselves. I'd also like the cooldown period to be slightly shortened...to 1 minute.....for me only.