Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

I'm finding me and my friend are being painfully nitpicky about this. We are double checking our measurements, refining almost every cut, and aligning every edge to near perfection. We spent our last class (80min) straightening the frame and making sure it stayed that way.

Really? I thought trig was easy (maybe that is why the trebuchet is going well). To be honest, almost all grade 10 math was easy. When I think about it, any class you have a good teacher in is easy. In 7th grade, my science teacher was amazing. Almost half the classes were labs. She was quite eccentric, kinda like miss frizzle from the magic school bus. If she had a pet lizard, that probably would have been her nickname. She was a great math and bible teacher as well. When I moved into grade 8, I was so exited when I learned that she was my home room teacher. Bad news was, that was the year she got breast cancer so we didn't see her much. Good news was that she was expecting it, so they caught it pretty much as soon as it developed and was able to cure it.

Hey Onix, glad to see that you are able to write some more. Glad that school hasn't drained your sense of humor laugh.gif

For me, the beginning is always the hardest, but I find it hard to stop once I do start writing. Once in grade 5, we were supposed to write a poem about whatever we wanted. I went two or three classes without doing anything, and ended up deciding to write the poem about not being able to think of anything.

Happy birthday Shibadruid!!! What's your favorite flavor of cake?

Nyan Cats for you~

poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah, Dream_Dragon, the hatchling could be whoever wants to be the near-victim. Can't make a post right now though.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Hmmmm, favorite flavor of cake? I'd have to say ... CAKE FLAVOR!

Happy Birthday Shibadruid! May your 15th(if I calculated correctly) be an enjoyable year. And yes, cake flavor all the way! laugh.gif

Hmmmm, favorite flavor of cake? I'd have to say ... CAKE FLAVOR!

user posted image

Well then, let's have red velvet! Yum~

I have something for you ready tomorrow :3

Happy birthday Shibadruid! I'd like to sing you a song I learnt from my grade 7/8 teacher;

Birthday greetings come to you, from our hearts today

We all wish you happiness, all along life's way

May the Savior guide you, keep you ever true

May his love surround you (Gives hug), with blessings ever new

Happy birthday to you (Woo!)

Happy birthday to you (Woo!)

Happy birthday God bless you, happy birthday to you (Woo!)

Dream, I've been saying the hatchies are meeting down by the stream, not the cave entrance. Just cause that's where most of them were to start out with. I think. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong about where they are.

Oops! Sorry, I'll fix that. happy.gif Thanks.

One minute later...

Okay, it's been fixed. smile.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Username: FireScorch

Name: Nightingale

Species: Alt Black (deos this count as black? Cause I really want her as a charicter) http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010...w_black_alt.gif (hope the photo works!)

Personality: Can be calm at most times but is very stern. She usually likes to travel as the leader of a group but can want to be alone in her studies

Crush/Mate?: Crush (this rarely shows at times): Thunder Wolf

Talents/ Abilities: Nightingale is very good at science and create simple machienes for the group. She also has many books in which she carries in a bag she has made. She has an assistant to hlp her too, Assaray a Soulpeace. Nightingale is also a good healer

Other: Is a very good protector of others in her group but can't fly. She knows how to but Her wings are ripped because of her battles. To fly with the other dragons Thunder Wolf helps pick her up and move her along in the group. She is always the leader.

I had forgotten this, her eyes change color depending on danger, mood, or how focused she is.

Name: Thunder Wolf

Species: Electric Dragon

Personality: Strong, kind hearted, can be distracted alot.png

Crush/Mate?: He semily likes Nightingale but doesn't realize how much she likes him. Likes Nightingale as a friend but like likes Assaray

Talents/ Abilities: Thunder Wolf is very strong and can alert other using a code consisting of lights made from the spark of his tail. (today we call this morose code) He is a very good hunter and usually helps Nightengale with some experiments of her own.

Other: Thunder Wolf usually hunts with wolves, and he can talk to them some wat.

Name: Assaray (As- a-ray)

Species: Soulpeace

Personality: Kind

Crush/Mate?: None

Talents/ Abilities: A great healer, but is an appentice in science

Other: Works with Nightingale and Helps Thunder Wolf carry Nightingale

Edited by FireScorch

We do already have two black dragons. Also, how can her wings be torn if they all just hatched?

FireScorch, there already is a female Soulpeace, it's just that Moonbeam hasn't put her form up yet >.<