Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

I really just meant not a huge dangerous battle (like the chimeras and tigers). Hatchlings (esp. certain breeds) are bound to fight each other, at least a bit. Ferovan and Estra were just testing each other not that long ago.

And as far as a leader goes, Adreisea (the thunder hatchling) has attempted it somewhat, but I'm not sure what would work best. But at least one hatchling needs to come up with the idea and spread it around to everyone. It could be official (like another meeting) or just word of mouth that kind of causes the groups.

Edit: Lol I totally misread both of the posts. I think that after they were exploring for a bit, anything could happen. It's one of the things that they wouldn't be experienced enough to know not to do. But I think they could try and sort out which hatchlings seem strong and split them so there are some protecting/gathering, and the others exploring/fighting.

Edited by Katedj

I meant that we should avoid the chimeras for now and that Tenebris and Sereza would probably enjoy fighting a monster together.

Maybe what we could have happen is while they are out on the adventure, they could see the Chimera again, and when they come back and fully mature (or mature a bit more), they could send out a few dragons to fight some of the more dangerous creatures that they find. (Tenebris would probably see the wisdom in waiting a bit longer before fighting a creature bigger then himself, but I'm sure he would want to fight it)

Sounds about right. Tenebris does like a fight, but he does see the value in living to fight another day. Right now he wants to finish his fight with Sereza, but more for the practice than anything else.

So besides waiting for Moonbeam's approval for this idea, when would we want this to happen? (Day 4 or 5?) (Prep 4, out 5?)

Probably late morning of the day we are on. I want Tenebris to have time to get some sleep after all. Also, I noticed that Sereza already has wings. Is that normal for a Black dragon?

Well, we should let Shiba know then. Sereza is already flying about.

It's no biggy. We can forget about that little bit. She's probably started growing them by now though.

I keep finding out things that I didn't know about my dragons through this roleplay. biggrin.gif

Which is the reason why I sent MoonBeam22 my third updated description on Dream Dell last week. *Facepalm*

I haven't seen anything from Moonbeam lately. She busy or something?

I'm not sure (I have no idea actually). I think she's trying to get on a computer or something. *Shrugs*

Why are some of the dragons already maturing? Didn't Moonbeam say she wanted until day 9 before the hatchlings start maturing?

A lot of plot is centered around them struggling to survive so young, so we want them to be hatchies for awhile.
Edited by Bacon_Strips

She said on day 9 *they would be fully grown, so the growing process has to pass.

*The wings, I mean.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Well, Sparkly Scaler hatched on Day 3 and Dream Dell at I think about midnight of Day 3 (close to Day 4) so mine might mature a few days later than Day 7. Which also means they might grow up later than 10 days. I didn't know dragons could grow up so fast. xd.png I hope this roleplay never ends. *o*

Well, if we're following how they hatch and grow in the cave it works. I think it makes sense for how we've been rping to have the first hatchlings to be mature hatchlings around 9-10. Then adults...I don't know. As long as we want. Maybe it takes them a couple years before they reach the point where they can use their full capabilities. And even then they'll be working on them. They have to have something to do with the rest of their lives smile.gif.

I think that in my next post with Ferovan I'll have him come up with the idea to explore. Oh, and I'll mention that this place exists because if I hadn't noticed there was an OOC on the OP I wouldn't have found it.

What's OP? Let's pretend that I never said anything. biggrin.gif Anyway, is it possible for us to kill off our characters? I mean not now, LOL, maybe like when they're adults or something. And then introduce a new character. happy.gif Which would need to grow up. All. Over. Again. ._." Edited by Dream_Dragon

If we do kill off our characters eventually, I dibs having Tenebris having the most nobel death.

Username: Keekeecat (hey, Moonbeam!)

Name: Lani

Species: user posted image - I didn't see this one on the taken list...

Personality: Independent, distant but not entirely unfriendly

Crush/Mate?: Nobody yet - does she need one?

Talents/ Abilities: Stealthy, fast, and a good climber. (Sorry, I wasn't really in creative mode.)

Other: Has a mysterious connection with her ancestors, however she does not know about the humans or the endangerment of the dragons in the past. (Is this all right?)

I've seen some things about the dragons being hatchies for a while. Could somebody please explain this to me?