Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Because I just felt like it. And also, normally when dragons hatch, you can't tell their gender.

Edited by Ravenx10

Alright, I'm going to make a new dragon! I just love those Soulpeace dragons :3 My Celestis hasn't been...around much if I could put it that way >.<

Username: SpiritWolfe

Name: Lilani

Species: Soulpeace user posted image

Personality: Lilani is bright; eager and quick to learn. She takes notice of everything around her, and doesn't miss the tiniest details. She loves to be with others to share ideas and feelings, being the extrovert! But in time, Lilani will mature into a thoughtful, friendly Soulpeace dragon.

Crush/Mate?: None yet

Talents/ Abilities: Lilani is extremely fast and agile, even in flight. She can navigate around the sharpest corners and outrun/fly a normal dragon.

Other: Unlike other Soulpeaces, Lilani has long, soft feathers with a golden sheen, not the usual light beige color.

Also, I'm going to post in this color.

Accepted

@Raven: Please put what gender your dragon is. It has to be male if it is to be a Soulpeace

I am really getting hooked on this rp (good thing)! Here is my new character!

Username: Raven301

Name: Elistopher -Eli-

Species: Guardian

Personality: Eli's trust is very hard to gain but once you do gain it he is one of the loyalest friends one could have. Eli is a very thoughtful dragon and will almost always think things through, one of the only circumstances he will blindly charge in to is if one of his few friends is in danger. Eli is always thinking of now not the past and rarely daydreams or dreams at all.

Crush/Mate: Open

Talents/Abilities: Like the rest of his breed Eli has a shield on the end of his tail altho his is much bigger than the usual guardian. Eli is very fast but is scared of drowning and refuses to even step in streams and rivers.

Other: None for now

Shall be posted in this color

Edited by Raven301

I think I'll add another character. happy.gif

Username:Dream_Dragon

Name:Energy Twinkle

Species:Whiptail user posted image

Personality:Energy Twinkle is just like her name - she has so much energy, she's usually gone in the twinkle of an eye! She's very friendly and she just cannot sit still. She loves exploring new places, especially places that have a sense of mystery and adventure about them. She likes playing "Tag" with her friends and will often look over her shoulder and poke fun at whoever's it while running. She is slightly faster than other Whiptail dragons in her clan. She loves hunting too and her favourite thing to hunt is anything on four legs that she can chase. Although fragile, she will not take flight. Instead, she will stand her ground and fight!

Crush/Mate?:Nope, but she hopes to have one someday.

Talents/ Abilities:She uses her tail as a defence weapon to enemies. She can telepathically move things and while she uses her power, her blue stripes will glow.

Other:Nope.

Nah, changed my mind, lol. laugh.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Pfft. Forget about that other character I was making. I am making a new character!

Username: Ravenx10

Name: Kai

Species: Hellfire Wyvern

Personality: Very small-tempered and hot-headed, but very protective of friends

Crush/Mate: None so far

Talents/Abilities: EXTREME flying speed and pro healer

Other: She has the same coloration as a male hellfire wyvern and an odd sheild-ish thingy on the tip of her tail

I must say, I'm enjoying the roleplay immensely. It's like, the only roleplay that doesn't have war in it. xd.png

@Ravenx10 remember that the powers have to be subtle and have limits to it. Ex: Gets fatigued easily when flying extremely fast, just like what happens to a cheetah. Getting weak after healing would also soften the pro healing. These are just suggestions of course.

@Dream_Dragon I love the shimmery names you give your dragons biggrin.gif .

Blarg, deagons. Dragons*

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Thank you, Onixthebunny1. biggrin.gif

...bananas. I don't eat them. happy.gif Anyway, I hope MoonBeam comes back soon. I'd love Energy Twinkle to be introduced into the roleplay. smile.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Bananas? Am I missing something here, or was that just randomness? blink.gif

Also, on another note, So many characters I cant keep track of them! Also, have you noticed the gender gap? Just look at the list of approved dragons on the first page.

Yeah, that was just randomness. happy.gif Are you referring to the fact that there's more females than males?

Precisely. I don't know why or how that happened, though.

Well, the majority of the players are female, so maybe they just felt comfortable playing that role.

I don't know what day we are on but as anyone heard from Moonbeam I really want to start rping with Elistopher! biggrin.gif

Lol wow I've missed a lot of chat here. I think that it's actually closer to like 6 in the morning, which is why I'm having Zeraiu get ready for sleep. Also, I'm wondering about anything we could do for added interest. I think that we should avoid having them be attacked...and we have enough hunters that they aren't going to starve...or get thirsty. Poor little guys, I just thought about a flood. I think it would be too traumatic.

Umm....maybe they could try and send a group of hatchlings to explore the territory? That sounds exciting

LOL, I never thought about it being six because I don't how Tenebris and Sparkly Scaler met each other, went off to the forest, caught a hawk, and returned from past midnight to six in the morning.

Actually, on second thoughts, that's quite possible, because they were attacked by Seraza...eee-yup...

Lol...

Hey, can Dream Dell join the exploring group of hatchlings? She's still excited about the world and it might be nice for her to feel hyperactive again. happy.gif

Plus, organizing them all into groups (stay behind and go (I think many will want to go biggrin.gif)) would take somewhat of a leader or a system, and it might help them stay together as they grow up.

I'm in for the adventure idea, as long as no one gets a knee injury (sorry, I just had to make that joke). Well, Tenebris will like the idea, but I don't think Efflorere would be the kind of character to. And if we are choosing leaders, I don't think that either of mine are exactly leader types. Tenebris, maybe, but only if he has to, and he would be more of a tactical leader.

Hello, sorry for not posting for awhile. Real life stuff, and all that.

And I'm also for the exploring thing. I'm guessing that the island(?) is rather big. Should we come back to the chimera? If I remember correctly, there was one chimera in the battle with the hatchlings that had escaped.

Edited by Darklight

Katedj said that she would rather avoid fighting, though it would be something that Tenebris that and Sereza would get along doing.