Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

One of my characters in "The Last Dragons". Actually, to be completely honest, she was Aquila's (another RPer) until some real-life things came up and the characters came up for grabs.

*Begins brooding on whether it's horrible that I'm considering having Gysentia or Zeraiu die*

Edit

Well, to be honest, it's more Zeraiu.

Edited by Katedj

Darn it. I wanted to say something interesting, and I forgot sad.gif . Don't you hate it when that happens?

*Begins brooding on whether it's horrible that I'm considering having Gysentia or Zeraiu die*

Edit

Well, to be honest, it's more Zeraiu.

As long as its not Ferovan lol

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

Argh, I can't believe this!

I sleep the entire morning away and I miss this. Why did I not remember that I had roleplays to tend to? D:

Also, the killing myself thing was just a joke. xd.png Thanks for all the nice things you guys said, though.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I hope moonbeam appears soon, in the meantime I have my next character app already.

Username: MasterWeavile898

Name: Bloodwing

Species: user posted image

Personality: Eccentric, very, very eccentric. He would prefer to sit off in a corner and read a book rather than adventured or hunt. he is not the best with feelings and might say something unkind without even realizing it.

Crush/Mate?: None, would like someone who understands his interests.

Talents/ Abilities: He has determined through extensive research that he is good at researching things, digging, and reading.

Other: He has been sitting in his egg for several days, waiting for his wings to grow in before he emerges, and has thus heard many of the more recent conversations.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Oh, Seraza. Imagine something like this, except with Seraza instead of the cat.

You guys, how does the telepathy work? Is it something that when done is like speaking, and anyone can hear? Or is it something like email, where only one person gets it?

You guys, how does the telepathy work? Is it something that when done is like speaking, and anyone can hear? Or is it something like email, where only one person gets it?

I would think you could target who you want to let head it.

I think one of the most amazing things about this rp is that it's so active, it will likely live a long life. It also means more things can happen when you're away.

This is my case.

Boo-yah! My mom told me that there's free wi-fi. Awesome! But...no swimming pool. dry.gif

You on holiday or something Dream?

I love that pic Shiba.

With the telepathy thing, I think it can be either.

I am really tired. Why do my parents make me work at market?

I am off to work right now so I can't reply for a while.

To KL (Kuala Lumpur). Not to any of our usual hotels, like The Legend (they changed the name to Sunway Putra hotel but I very much prefer the old name) or Boulevard (we only go there occasionally. XP The Legend's like our primary holiday place). We don't have time to go to a second place as we usually do like Genting Highlands or Sunway Lagoon because my father has a night shift this Friday so he has to rest on Thursday so we're back on Wednesday. :3 Anyway, we're going to this hotel called Geo. Free wi-fi (WOOHOO, but I'll say that in my signature tomorrow tongue.gif ) but no swimming pool. dry.gif Oh wait, I already said that. xd.png

Me to, I have three days left. One of my friends goes to a private school so she is already out and is constantly reminding me of it! dry.gif

Edited by Raven301

Two weeks for me.

I was able to get away from the table for now, but probably won't be back for a few more hours.

Sounds like a lot of fun Dream.

Edited by Narath

*sigh* it seems like everything happened while I was asleep, and now there's no-one left to reply to my posts. It's so lonely ...