Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Couple of things.

1. I like lists, lol.

2. On the earlier issue of telepathy and how it works, it would probably rely on how talented they were and how they learn to use it.

3. Based upon the personalities I have seen, I think that Luminescent will butt heads with Velva (provided they run into each other), just a random thought.

4. As above but slightly more worrying, I doubt Bloodwing will get along with Tenebris (which is a problem since he seems to be everywhere).

Just some random thoughts, I am a bit worried about number four though.

Edit: Then again, it might be fun.

Edit 2: And Velva is easy to butt heads with anyway I guess.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

*Comes back from movie. Looks at OOC* Wait, what rumor? *Checks story.* Oh dear. *reads more.* You realize Dream Dell is asleep right now right?

@MasterWeavile His and Tenebris' personalities may clash, but if he didn't like eccentric dragons, then he's falling in love with the wrong one now isn't he?

Edited by Narath

Good point, but I was more thinking that Bloodwing would not like him.

But whatever, we will see how it plays out. (If moonbeam ever appears.)

Edit: I need to make sure my third dragon is more agreeable than the first two.

There seems to be some politics going on and I am a bit lost, who are in which "parties", and what are their goals?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Efflorere is just a dragon that tries to get along and stay out of conflict. He likes to help people a lot and wouldn't hurt a fly, so i'd see him a a neutral party. His goal right now is to perhaps start a garden or something for a renewable food source for the dragons.

Tenebris will do what's best for the group, even if he doesn't like it (usually), and is most loyal to those who befriend him. Even if a character does become enemies with him, he wouldn't go nearly as far as to kill them, or let them die because he does value life. He may come off as a jerk sometimes, but he usually means well. Not really sure what party he'd be in. Even though he is my own character, I don't fully understand him, and am still trying to figure him out. His goal? Still figuring that out too.

As for the others, I cannot really say. The motives of the characters that are not mine are up to their creators.

Why can't I remember his name? I'm so terrible at names! I think it was a moonstone dragon. might be wrong.

Zeriau's the moonstone. Lance was back at the cave, but now he's going to find Eriadna.

What is this? this ... is ... SPARTAAAAAA!

Edited by Shibadruid

Awesome 300 reference!

You know, my friends always say, "This is WAR!" So I always correct them (it's supposed to be Sparta after all tongue.gif ) and when I do, they look at me blankly.

"You know? Sparta? From 300?" I said. They look at each other, then at me, with looks that say, "Uh, no, I have completely no idea what the heck you're talking about."

Honestly...

No! This is SOOBA!

Edit: when I read that your friends say "this is war,"

is what I thought of.

Edit 2: I'm not sure what Velva is planning with the berry and flower mash. Can someone tell me? I'm sure it's not good, but I just want to know. Also, beware of Tenebris Mifoki.

Edited by Narath

I've started reading those comics and I think I'm over 120 pages of them right now. They're really enjoyable. I especially love Richard! xd.png

Good point, but I was more thinking that Bloodwing would not like him.

But whatever, we will see how it plays out. (If moonbeam ever appears.)

Edit: I need to make sure my third dragon is more agreeable than the first two.

There seems to be some politics going on and I am a bit lost, who are in which "parties", and what are their goals?

For mine, Estra is a Bright-Breasted Wyvern who has good morals, but just doesn't know how to use them. She tries to stick with company she knows (mainly Ferovan) and avoid conflicts that are not her own. As for party, I'm not sure what you mean by that so I'll just say she's in the same one as Ferovan.

Lance is a Royal Blue dragon who asserts his authority whenever necessary. He has good morals and only wishes for the best. Selfless and having a large sense of duty, he (or at least I want him to be) is the guardian of the cave and keeps an eye on things. His party, not sure what to put, so the main one?

I think you made the mistake when you told another of Dream_Dragon's characters. There's almost no stopping Eriadna now! ... unless you drug her ... tongue.gif

I especially love Richard!

I think he is everyone's favorite. I'll try and not make any spoilers for you.

Can someone explain to me what Velva's plan is?

Lol, such a fail! Didn't Velva specifically say she wouldn't let any of the peace keepers find out about the rumor? xd.png